Feeler - 2014 SE Screw Long Travel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dislike the v6 crowd more every day, I can't even bring myself to comment on the bench racing thread for fear of being dragged into the endless nuisance of an ongoing conversation. I really wish we had a separate forum.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Putting a feeler out there for my 2014 Special Edition SuperCrew. Truck is loaded minus graphics. Love this build but have come to realize that it may not get the dirt time it deserves. Already missed a few runs recently and bound to miss Havoc, where I had wanted to have her tuned. Truck is mint and seen minimal dirt time - current Long Travel setup has seen nothing but pavement unfortunately. Doesn't even have 700 miles on this setup. Asking $87,500 obo

Mod List
SCT LiveWire - Comes with V1-V3 SVC tunes, 5* Tunes and can email the remaining tunes if needed - i believe they are the 5* street tunes.
LGE*CTS GPS Mount w/ 9" Tablet & 2 glove compartment USB Charging ports
Raptor Embroidery Build Plate
LVJ Motorsports Axillary Overhead Switches w/glove compartment relay
JTL Oil Separator
LED Bed Lighting
ARE Bed Cap or Revolver X2 Tonneau, buyers choice
AMP Research Power Steps or stock boards, buyers choice
EZ Tailgate Assist
BullRings in stakepockets of bed rails (x4)
Interior LED Lighting
2 Ton HB jack w/DMZ Fabrication Skid & Mount
17" Method NV Wheels w/Vince's Center Caps & SS Bolts
30", 40" (amber covered) LED Bars behind Grill, 30" Radius LED Bar and 2" cubes w/Amber covers on front bumper
2" Rear Backup Cubes
Vision X 4.5" Light Cannons w/Black, Clear & Amber Covers
Raptor Retrofits w/black housing, LED strips, Evil Eyes, EvoXR Projectors & 55 watt upgraded recently serviced by Dawson
Glassworks +2 Fenders w/liners
Dovetailed Bedsides
2" Rear Flare Modification
37" KO2s w/1 Full Spare and 1 additional wheel (no tire)
Reinforced LCA Mounts
SVC Baja V2 Front bumper w/extra skid
SVC Baja V1 Rear Bumper w/sensors
SVC Bypass Rack V2 w/Speed Strap (2) included
King 4.0 Rear 5 Tube Bypass Shocks
Baja Kits 3.0 Front End Long Travel Suspension w/3.0 King Shocks & Engine Cage
SVC ABS w/King Bumps Custom Black PC
WSI HD Springs
1" Drop Shackles
4.88 Gears w/G2 Diff Cover
SW Headers w/Cats & Custom Krazy House Customs 304 SS Exhaust

There is likely more that I'm missing, but those are more the minor things that stick out along with major modifications. All work was done by Krazy House Customs in NJ & all maintenance performed by Maplecrest Ford Menham. Mileage sits at 28k and will go up slightly as right now this is my daily driver. Open to reasonable offers and willing to ship if necessary. Title in hand.

Pictures on the first post :e30:

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dislike the v6 crowd more every day, I can't even bring myself to comment on the bench racing thread for fear of being dragged into the endless nuisance of an ongoing conversation. I really wish we had a separate forum.

i just ignore it at this point. the fr2 site is the same nonsense at times. i don't comment much there, just laugh at some of the shit i read. really only looking to get rid of the truck to open up funds for a house we're looking to get into...this first house was always meant to be a starter home and the wife is now staying home with the newborn and almost 3 y/o with no plans of going back to work anytime soon. that and i'm hoping to be out of the public sector for work by fall, which means i'll likely take a slight paycut, so i want to have a bit of a cushion in case shit hits the fan. after buying the house and getting settled, i'll likely get into a gen1 scab, unless some special ass gen 2 rolls around with a v8, but i'm not holding my breathe.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are to young to get a forever house. I was 33 when I sold a bunch of stuff to buy a forever home and now at 51 it's time to buy another forever home. Iam not selling anything this time because there will be another forever home in 10 years I am sure.

But if you must sell it I understand after all it is just a truck, maybe the coolest truck ever built in the last 40 years except maybe my FJ40. Good luck sorry to see you sell.

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are to young to get a forever house. I was 33 when I sold a bunch of stuff to buy a forever home and now at 51 it's time to buy another forever home. Iam not selling anything this time because there will be another forever home in 10 years I am sure.

But if you must sell it I understand after all it is just a truck, maybe the coolest truck ever built in the last 40 years except maybe my FJ40. Good luck sorry to see you sell.

i was thinking the same thing for a bit but am also hoping that once all is said and done, i'll be able to grab a scab in a year and build it up again, obviously if all works out with the house. that's the hope at least i guess haha. moving to a less expensive area in NJ with much bigger / newer homes and a lot more property than we have now, plus pool and other things for the kids. where we live in north jersey is pricey b/c of the vicinity to NYC, which I NEVER go to haha.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i was thinking the same thing for a bit but am also hoping that once all is said and done, i'll be able to grab a scab in a year and build it up again, obviously if all works out with the house. that's the hope at least i guess haha. moving to a less expensive area in NJ with much bigger / newer homes and a lot more property than we have now, plus pool and other things for the kids. where we live in north jersey is pricey b/c of the vicinity to NYC, which I NEVER go to haha.

Everyone knows scabs are cooler, shoulda done it right in the first place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Everyone knows scabs are cooler, shoulda done it right in the first place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha true. Given the timing though, I'd probably be in the same boat with the scab. Really didn't expect to be putting the house on the market only to get another in the same damn state. Leaving the public sector here in the next month too so I want a cushion in case shit hits the fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lowered price a bit to $72,500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.