Feeler - 2014 SE Screw Long Travel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just keep it man...mine holds 3 kids better than most vehicles plus the occasional wife up front. Part out some of those mods for cash and keep that grin on your face while you're driving in it daily.

*I am anointing myself the advocate for all Street Kings worldwide*

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just keep it man...mine holds 3 kids better than most vehicles plus the occasional wife up front. Part out some of those mods for cash and keep that grin on your face while you're driving in it daily.

*I am anointing myself the advocate for all Street Kings worldwide*

The room is plush for sure. Right now it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Part out would be pretty much impossible though I don't think I would if I could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saw you on the parkway by Lakewood today, don't sell this truck it looked so BADASS!!!

haha, thanks man! i was heading home from my in laws in manahawkin. i'll be down there the next couple of weekends. i made some adjustments to compression and rebound on the front end and rear. she's pretty dialed in for the road now and drives pretty close to what she was with the icons. slight sway but nothing crazy. right now there's been no real interest so she's not going anywhere.

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Buy this and I'll stash some @Wilson cookies in the center console

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.