Feeler - 2014 SE Screw Long Travel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I will be sad to see you let it go. Great seller, the Icon bump kit is great that I bought from you. By the way so what if it is a street queen or a dirt monster I personally would not be happy in a GM SUV after your truck. And I really like the GM SUVs over all other SUVs having has a few.

Thanks! I'm glad the kit is working well for you...it's a real nice setup and Icon did a great job with it. I'm going back and forth in my head on what to do here haha....If i sold it, I'm not sure I'd go right to a new GM SUV in case I get the itch to jump into a scab. Probably pick up a prior gen one to use as a family hauler.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm glad the kit is working well for you...it's a real nice setup and Icon did a great job with it. I'm going back and forth in my head on what to do here haha....If i sold it, I'm not sure I'd go right to a new GM SUV in case I get the itch to jump into a scab. Probably pick up a prior gen one to use as a family hauler.

Keep it!! plenty of room in a Screw and the cap is large enough for all the kid stuff you will ever need.

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Keep it!! plenty of room in a Screw and the cap is large enough for all the kid stuff you will ever need.

that's my thinking too, already have something big enough when i need it, and ready for the dirt when it needs to be. it's an endless back an forth in my head recently.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'll always regret selling this truck after all the work you've done to it without even enjoying it, I'm betting! You'll never regret not buying an suv [emoji23]

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You'll always regret selling this truck after all the work you've done to it without even enjoying it, I'm betting! You'll never regret not buying an suv [emoji23]

yea, that's what i'm a bit worried about. i've owned a ton of other cars / suvs and never really grew attached (save 1, my TrailBlazer SS).

moog5050

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck. I did a ton of mods to a 2008 corvette vert that I still regret selling. I questioned it at the time but sold it. Don't the same mistake. IMHO. Sounds like it will work for what you need. My wife drives a last gen escalade. They are nice, but not a raptor.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You and @Rookie should figure out a deal.

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )

Post a pic ofyour Raptor here:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=1010754
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Vote for a pic here: vvvvvvvvvvvv
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=1010757

I'm trying to get rid of a truck, not buy another one! Lol

Good looking truck though. Glws

Buy my truck!

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You and @Rookie should figure out a deal.

Haha wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility but I know he was definitely selling. Plus there's a scab not far from me with about 40k miles for a good asking price. If it's still around and I'm actually able to sell this one, I may need to grab that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.