"Famous Raptor" FOR SALE, '10 6.2 w/ lots of mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Also if you have the stock wheels/tires and are willing to let the grabbers/methods combo go, I'm interested in that too. You saw how bald my tires were. :ROFLJest:

OP
OP
SOCOMech

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
This thread bums me out.

You gotta tell us what you're buying next.

Yeah.....in a way, it certainly does suck. Don't think there won't be a tear or two produced when it happens. I'm hoping that '13 Boss 302 will help sooth the pain:driver: I do see a crew cab Raptor in the future though, I just want to go back to my roots and play in the street with a wicked Mustang while the future wife and I are still able to.

He's building a trophy truck...

-Greg

Nah, I'll just put the KING and other vendor stickers on my daily driver Ranger and call it a day:ROFLJest:

Matt, if you do part it out, I'm interested in both of your bumpers. Let me know what you're thinking you'd want for them if you go this route.

PM headed your way.

I am interested in the bump stops and the deavers...

PM headed your way.

Interested in kooks

PM headed your way.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah.....in a way, it certainly does suck. Don't think there won't be a tear or two produced when it happens. I'm hoping that '13 Boss 302 will help sooth the pain:driver: I do see a crew cab Raptor in the future though, I just want to go back to my roots and play in the street with a wicked Mustang while the future wife and I are still able to.

Just don't be a stranger. I hope that crew cab is in the near future for FRF's sake. Go make some kids damnit! Haha

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I asked ya about you future ride in my PM back to you but got my answer here. That's pretty badass that you're getting a 2013 Boss. Once you get your hands on it I'll have to swing up and check it out.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you set on the Boss or are you going to consider the 2013 GT500?

OP
OP
SOCOMech

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Pssh, I ain't that fortunate, lol. I really like the Boss, especially since it's such a performer and naturally aspirated. I have been tempted by '12 GT500's lately though, they're going for killer deals right now.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

guidedchample

Reaction score
hey i am looking to buy a raptor right now so if you could email me as soon as you get this that would be great [email protected] thanks. JC

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

hey looking to buy now so if you could email me that would be grea [email protected] thanks

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I talked to him the other day and he said he ended up trading it in back in July, so it's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.