Custom 2014 Super Cab & Matching 2014 20' Express Bay Boat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
duel
[doo-uh l, dyoo-]

noun
a prearranged combat between two persons, fought with deadly weapons according to an accepted code of procedure, especially to settle a private quarrel.
any contest between two persons or parties.
verb (used with or without object), dueled, dueling or (especially British) duelled, duelling.
to fight in a duel.

I think maybe you have dual shocks.:baby:

******* fantastic!! Where have you been this post is perfect in more than one way. Seems he is trying to duel everyone. GLWS

OP
OP
Battle Born

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boat

Boat was sold

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Sharks no free MODS here so FO

Deezel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
duel
[doo-uh l, dyoo-]

noun
a prearranged combat between two persons, fought with deadly weapons according to an accepted code of procedure, especially to settle a private quarrel.
any contest between two persons or parties.
verb (used with or without object), dueled, dueling or (especially British) duelled, duelling.
to fight in a duel.

I think maybe you have dual shocks.:baby:

Thank god someone else caught this LOL. I was beginning to worry about this place.. or perhaps mysefl.

EDIT. I just clicked on the MORE section of the emoticons.. ya this place is crazy as hell LOL. Can someone explain WTF Whiz is?