Custom 2014 Super Cab & Matching 2014 20' Express Bay Boat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
35000 miles, $70,000.00 not much off road, never jumped. I had no time to go, to much work. To Many Mods to list, built for Nevada. I will send my invoices from, TMX who completed all the major Mods to big to attach. Duel Shocks up from RPG Upper and Lower Control Arms Modified steering Knuckle. RPG Stage 4 back with Bumpstop. The bed has also been Rhino Coated to match the White. The Tires have 1000 0r so miles. The Boat 2014 Express 20' Shallow Water Bay is awesome, $25000 by its self. less than 100 hours all maintenance always in my boat House.

Last edited:

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So if the boat is $25K does that mean the truck is $45K by itself? I'm only asking because I have a buddy that has been looking for a white Raptor and want to pass this along to him.

OP
OP
Battle Born

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
95K for both

Ford SVT Raptor
2014 Raptor SuperCab
Color
Oxford White
Engine
6.2L
Raptor Factory Options
Luxury Package, SONY Navigation System, Backup Camera, Power Moonroof, Digital Mud Graphics, Trailer Brake Controller, Stowable Bed Extender, Tailgate Step, Hood Graphics Package (2011+), Front Facing Camera (2012+), Blue Accent Interior (2012+), Raptor Bedside Graphics (2012+), 801A Equipment Package (2013+), Forged Beadlock Wheels (2013+)
Raptor Modifications
RPG Stage 4 with 3.0 Fox front Coilover Shocks, LCA with duel shocks. RPG UCA, RPG Tie Rods, RPG PSR. PS Cooler. "Aftermarket Steering Knuckle to be determined" The truck side windows will be tinted to match the back slider, and the front will be tinted to 20. I also have installed an Alpha 1 transmission cooler,

Last edited:

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
duel
[doo-uh l, dyoo-]

noun
a prearranged combat between two persons, fought with deadly weapons according to an accepted code of procedure, especially to settle a private quarrel.
any contest between two persons or parties.
verb (used with or without object), dueled, dueling or (especially British) duelled, duelling.
to fight in a duel.

I think maybe you have dual shocks.:baby: