Craigslist Dallas 2010 5.4 completely line-x'd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think it looks pretty cool. The color combo they did is pretty amazing. I think I'm sticking with the OG color for now. It seems to be a strong topic whenever someone sees it and it's cleaned up.

Plus - I love pissing you guys off having the best color, anyway! lol

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's been on ebay for a while and hasn't sold. think the linex really killed the resale on it

I agree on the resale part.

For anyone who is thinking about doing this would putting on a full wrap first(to protect the paint) then linex over the wrap work?

My thinking is to be able to remove the linex later to sell the truck without any paint damage or killing the resale value.

I know it would be stupid expensive to do both I'm just wondering if it would work.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score

For anyone who is thinking about doing this would putting on a full wrap first(to protect the paint) then linex over the wrap work?

My thinking is to be able to remove the linex later to sell the truck without any paint damage or killing the resale value.

I know it would be stupid expensive to do both I'm just wondering if it would work.

I know when I had some body panels shot a few years ago, they had to prep the surface with 80 grit sanding pads. I'm not sure this stuff would stick to even a matt-finish wrap.

D

Deleted member 17706

Yea it would get very expensive, but I've contemplated doing a full line x on my truck. I've ran the xpel stealth for the past year, and it's really durable and works well. I've hit branches and rocks and all kinds of things. Yet, if you do paint protection film you should really do at least two layers of it to be safe. The line x will hurt the resale value, but you wouldn't have to worry about anything. Since my vehicle will be sitting outside in Texas, line x would work extremely well versus hail!

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor

Saw this online and have no affiliation with it, just thought I would post... definitely unique, probably weighs a ton too. It needs some methods

Has anybody drove the 5.4 vs the 6.2? I haven't, if he didn't line x the rocker panel I would definitely buy it. He should've did the fender flares and rocker panel in the blue color. I'm pretty sure when something is line x you can't go over it?