Built 2011 SCrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

demnraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011 Ingot Silver W/Orange Interior SCrew

Well unfortunately it's come time that I need to sell the old Rappy. I really don't want to, but I'm at a point where the extra cash would help a lot. The truck has right around 68K miles, and is usually driven on weekends and around town during the week so it may come up slightly. It's a 2011 Ingot Silver with the Molten Orange interior. The truck does also have the 801A luxury package. KBB is $41K and it has well over $20K+ in it so I figured $48Kobo would be a fair price. If you don't think so make me an offer it can't hurt anything. Here is a list of the mods I can think of at the moment I'm sure I'll forget something though. 98% of work done by TMX.

Fox 3.0 front and rears
RPG Stage 3 rear suspension kit with HD springs
RPG power steering reservoir
RPG Tie rods
RPG UCA's
SVC BAJA front bumper
40" LED behind grille
30" LED in bumper
3 Pair of duallys (hood no cut mount brackets, sides of front bumper, and under rear bumper with TMX bracket)
Boatec fenders
5 Rims and tires(method standards and nitto trail grappler 37's)
TMX bed stabilizers
EBC yellow stuff brake pads front & rear
SDHQ Stainless steel brake lines
JLT oil separator
Spc alignment cams
Bakflip bed cover
Volant Intake
Corbeau 3 pt harness
2013 black FX4 hid headlights

Here's a few pics.
DSCN2446_zpskpvmzujq.jpg
DSCN2456_zpszrkma22k.jpg
DSCN2458_zps0qbvqah6.jpg
DSCN2483_zpszmb47jll.jpg
DSCN2475_zps3jvsrg4d.jpg
DSCN2476_zpsjbb8htyo.jpg
DSCN2465_zpszdgwvc5i.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
demnraptor

demnraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any information on how the harnesses are set up?

Yeah they have an extension mounted to the "C" pillars in the back and that connects to the top of the harness. Then the harness bolts to each side of the seat on the bottom back corners. I will go snap a few quick pics of them all set up.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Yeah they have an extension mounted to the "C" pillars in the back and that connects to the top of the harness. Then the harness bolts to each side of the seat on the bottom back corners. I will go snap a few quick pics of them all set up.

Everything connected.

image_zpsddo8wvzu.jpg

"C" Pillar

image_zpsrlfbfyjr.jpg

One side of the seat it shares the same bolt as the buckle.

image_zpsnhxyu4pb.jpg

Other side of seat

image_zpsi2fy6v2t.jpg

Under the cover shares the bolt with the bottom of seat belt.

image_zpsbow0ntrj.jpg