2wd "Raptor" prerunner for sale!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
sodrty

sodrty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cab has not been caged yet. I say "yet" because everything else on this truck has been designed/ fabricated with the intent of it being fully caged.
The front end on this truck is 100% tig welded 4130 and tubes are in place that were designed be continued throughout the cab if whoever may buy this truck wishes to do so....At this price point, you can pay someone to cage the cab and still be ahead of the game...

Or, you can just run it as is without the cab caged like the other 99.9% of Raptors out there. The difference being, this truck will handle quite a bit better off road (maintain control), have nearly twice the travel, way more damping, minimal cooling issues, and would be able to withstand constant abuse/ big hits considerably better than a stock Raptor....

Last edited:

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What year is it? I cant find a ton of info on the other thread. Mine posting some specs? I'm partially interested...

Last edited:
OP
OP
sodrty

sodrty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This truck was originally a 2004 f150 with the 5.4 3v which benefits from a 6" shorter wheelbase than the current screw.
88k miles. Trans completely rebuilt less than 500 miles ago.
Extensive recent prep for sale with lots of new parts..

Also brand new complete paint job, and of course, lots and lots of custom goodness..

Last edited:

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Preliminary congrats! Beautiful truck. I had a long conversation with the Mrs. last night about looking into selling my truck to buy this and be money ahead, but left without the function of a truck bed and needing to buy an affordable "family truck". Couldn't completely convince her on it in one session. I knew this deal probably wouldn't last long!

D

Deleted member 12951

Preliminary congrats! Beautiful truck. I had a long conversation with the Mrs. last night about looking into selling my truck to buy this and be money ahead, but left without the function of a truck bed and needing to buy an affordable "family truck". Couldn't completely convince her on it in one session. I knew this deal probably wouldn't last long!

Should of just done it. They are both white, she might not of even noticed.

:win:

Status
Not open for further replies.