2104 Black SE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw this truck on the lot today. It is at Riser Ford in Hot Springs, AR. They were closed but stopped by and sticker showed just under 15,000k. Looked clean from the outside. I live a few miles away. So, if someone needs eyes on or a test drive, shoot me a PM. Be happy to help.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Called on this truck today. They're asking $61,000. I've been out of this world for a while, but crazy how that's more money than what it was brand new. Oh well, I guess. I'm waiting to see if these prices drop on the used trucks once the new one comes out.

Planning to find one over on the West Coast someplace and drive cross-country after leaving Hawaii in a year.

Thanks for posting, hell of a find.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A local dealer by me has:

Ruby Red 14 screw with 9k for $61
and
White 14 Scab with 45.0miles for $64

Westmont, IL - Ogden Lincoln - They hoard rare cars, ie a 93 Cobra R still with plastic on the seats as well as a list of others

Last edited:

Carsten89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called on this truck today. They're asking $61,000. I've been out of this world for a while, but crazy how that's more money than what it was brand new. Oh well, I guess. I'm waiting to see if these prices drop on the used trucks once the new one comes out.

Planning to find one over on the West Coast someplace and drive cross-country after leaving Hawaii in a year.

Thanks for posting, hell of a find.

Well they dropped it $3k then. I called on it 3 weeks ago since it's an hour away from me and also because the price wasn't listed on Car Gurus where I found it. When they told me $64k I said "Oh, ok" and then hung up.

There are some deals out there, just have to be patient and be willing to travel. That's what I did.

Last edited:

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well they dropped it $3k then. I called on it 3 weeks ago because the price wasn't listed on Car Gurus where I found it. When they told me $64k I said "Oh, ok" and then hung up.

It was a chore to get them to even tell me the price. They kept telling me about the powerful 6.2L, the red contrast interior... The sales manager basically refused until I said that I have owned three Raptors in the past and if he wanted his to possibly be the 4th, tell me the damn price before I hang up and post up negative reviews on your ass all over the place.

Seriously. Tell me the price. That's all I want. Finally told me, and then I hung up anyway. Good lord.

I mean, it's a nice truck and all, but damn. Here is a pristine 2013 with 35k miles for $50k at CarMax in VA. Can't beat their crazy warranty, either.

Anyway, sorry to hijack this thing.