2014 Terrain Screw 12,000 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2014 Ford Raptor SCREW 12,000 miles. 801A package so its loaded, only mods are Black Rhino Glamis wheels, ADD Venom Front bumper with 20" rigid LED light and 2 - 6" Rigid Amber lights, Apollo optics 5" round hood mounts, Corsa Extreme exhaust, 7 yr/100,000 mile FORD ESP extended transferrable warranty. No accidents, no dents, no scratches. Never been off road. All maintenance has been done at local Ford dealer as scheduled.

$55,000

Factory take off parts are negotiable with the truck and will not be sold separately until the truck is sold.

Front factory bumper
Factory wheels (non headlock model )
Full exhaust
X4 Tuner

Located in Destin Florida

Don't need it but I am sending it to the detailer next Saturday.

Attachments

• Raptortruck.jpg
    Raptortruck.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 198
  • rappy.jpg
    rappy.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 169
D

Deleted member 12951

I remember when you joined since we both did the same month and how we all waited for our trucks, you were more active then, just seems like yesterday. And now you are selling. GLWS and whatever you are getting next.

OP
OP
LastLight

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember when you joined since we both did the same month and how we all waited for our trucks, you were more active then, just seems like yesterday. And now you are selling. GLWS and whatever you are getting next.

Yes sir,

I am trying to buy a new home for my family and i need some cash to get it done. Once I am in and finally sell the old house I will be looking for something else. But due to circumstances I need a large down payment now so I am selling of a few things and getting the debt off my credit report.

Thanks

OP
OP
LastLight

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now I just need to get this 2013 Harley Road Glide sold.

Attachments

• IMG_1162.jpg
    IMG_1162.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 134
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter