2014 SVT Raptor screw, Oxford White - like new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jme

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super clean Gen 1. What's next?

not 100% sure yet... I was leaning towards a Gen II but I don't want to wait a few months to get it (and I refuse to pay over or even msrp for one already on a lot). I ended up driving a Range Rover Sport with the V8 last week and really enjoyed it. I might got that route for a couple years then hopefully buy another Raptor and some sort of toy.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

I'm well aware. It's just not the right time at this point. But I appreciate the sales pitch!! lol

You'll sell her, easy enough. In the meantime, take me for a joyride before you sell her off. I'll bring beer!

fair enough... if I make it down that way in the next week or so I'll shoot you a message and let you take it for a ride.

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not 100% sure yet... I was leaning towards a Gen II but I don't want to wait a few months to get it (and I refuse to pay over or even msrp for one already on a lot). I ended up driving a Range Rover Sport with the V8 last week and really enjoyed it. I might got that route for a couple years then hopefully buy another Raptor and some sort of toy.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

fair enough... if I make it down that way in the next week or so I'll shoot you a message and let you take it for a ride.

Hell yeah. Now you're talking!

OP
OP
Jme

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does $48k even sound? Picking up my new rig on Friday, I'd like to move this soon (don't need to, but I'd like to).

OP
OP
Jme

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm lowering it to $46,500 to try to sell it within the next week... we're trying to buy a house this week also and I can only have so much on my plate right now... the truck isn't being used anymore so I'd like to move it ASAP.

There isn't a cleaner one available at this price!

OP
OP
Jme

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm somewhat shocked I still have this truck... I've been driving my new rig for a few weeks and I'm signing a P&S on a new house this week... if anyone here wants to take it for $45,900 it's yours.

Freshly detailed and just waiting for a new owner now. You're all going to kick yourselves for not buying this one!! hahaha