2014 screw long travel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

14SCREW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No offroading on that setup? How did you hold yourself back!? Hope it goes to a good home. Good luck.

Just never got the opportunity! I was supposed to go to the GLRE at Phoenix but then my gf booked a surprise trip to go to Punta Cana for 8 days.. can't really complain!

OP
OP

14SCREW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What tunes are on it, and what kind of hp/torque are you getting to the wheels. Also will the shocks be serviced or when will they need it?

I couldn't tell you all the tunes off the top of my head... I have running a 93 oct tune that is very sporty... there are like 6 different tunes downloaded to choose from. Couldn't tell you hp/torque to the wheels... hasn't been on a dyno. But with LT headers and 4.88 gears... I can tell you she gets up and goes. If you PM me your cell number I will text you and acceleration video.

Regarding shocks... they will need to be serviced soon. I just had all the heim joints and uniballs checked and they are all fine.