2014 Ruby Red Screw IL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jchilcoat15

Reaction score
I was just offering some feedback. FITZ seemed frustrated with the lack of activity on the truck. The upside is that there are very limited numbers of these trucks for sale right now.

I also just sold my white 14 with under 4K miles and more mods.

GLWS. I LOVE THE RUBY RED!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First please compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges. This has roughly 6000-7000 in mods, not stock. Plus who said I'm frustrated with the lack of activity....and who said there has been a lack? its just not sold yet. Lol I don't need to sell this, its just at this time I would be better off without it. And when there are dealers out there asking WAY more for a stock Ruby red with the same miles, I'm confident it will sell.

OP
OP
F

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just adjusted the price again in the first thread. If anyone is interested let me know, as this will be listed on Ebay in the next few days

Last edited:

O2ShootTheJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I listed my car up for sale the other day. Depending how quick it sells we might be able to work something out. Shoot me a pm with what you're thinking

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Wish you would have put it up last month! I had to pay $2000 to ship a truck here from Vegas! I would have been all over this! Very nice truck FITZ, good price too! GLWS