2014 Raptor SCREW Black For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LS3 CJ7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With much hesitation I am selling my 2014 Raptor SCREW. It is literally the best truck I have ever owned. The day I bought the truck, I took the factory beadlocks and tires off and replaced them with BMF wheels and Toyo tires. I have mounted the factory wheels and tires back on. They have about 150 miles on them. A friend of mine is selling the truck for me at his Ford dealership. Here is the link below to the truck. Starke, FL 2014 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Used Truck Jacksonville, FL Gainesville, FL Murray Ford Superstore | EFB94924 | 1FTFW1R65EFB94924
I also have the BMF Novakane wheels with Toyo MT 35/12.50/18s for sale

OP
OP
LS3 CJ7

LS3 CJ7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just posting to this feed that I did sell my Raptor. I am missing it already. I needed an F350 to tow with but maybe when the new ones come out I can replace it with one. It was definitely one of my favorites.

Thanks
Derek

I do however still have my 17" BMF Novakane Death Metals with Toyo 35/12.50/17s still for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.