2014 Raptor basically new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nitronate33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i don't think anyone is being mean, the price simply seems way high. i just don't understand the justification. i think a pretty fully loaded 2014 raptor was what, like 60K brand new msrp?

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i don't think anyone is being mean, the price simply seems way high. i just don't understand the justification. i think a pretty fully loaded 2014 raptor was what, like 60K brand new msrp?

It doesn't matter if it's mean or not. From the forum rules: "Members must not criticize another member's asking price."

The OP doesn't need to justify the asking price. The market will dictate the price. If it's not selling, the price is probably too high. If it sells almost immediately, the price was probably too low.

Last edited:

nitronate33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if it's mean or not. From the forum rules: "Members must not criticize another member's asking price."

The OP doesn't need to justify the asking price. The market will dictate the price. If it's not selling, the price is probably too high. If it sells almost immediately, the price was probably too low.

people flame and talk crap to everyone else on here like nobody's business, yet some silly rule about criticizing a member's asking price is all of a sudden an issue? makes no sense.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my asking price is way higher but I'm not in the market of selling anytime soon.
That's good. Just keep in mind that more 2017s are hitting the road at MSRP soon. It'll never sell at your price, take it to the dealer imho.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In the market, but a bit outta my range for that. Please PM me when you drop the price.

Big Bill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
KBB is at $54K for private party sale and $52K for a trade in. But you can't blame a Brother for trying to get all he can. GLWS