Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > Ford Raptor Classifieds Forum > Ford Raptor For Sale!
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Ford Raptor For Sale!

2014 Raptor basically new

This is a discussion on 2014 Raptor basically new within the Ford Raptor For Sale! forums, part of the Ford Raptor Classifieds Forum category!
Its not For Sale yet... probably about 2 weeks and I am trying to get opinions as to what may ...

User Tag List

Like Tree24Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2016, 12:25 PM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

(Thread Starter)
Default 2014 Raptor basically new
Its not For Sale yet... probably about 2 weeks and I am trying to get opinions as to what may be the easiest and quickest way to sell it as I will explain.

2014 F150 Raptor w/ 1,200 miles! Yes only 1,200 miles and most of that was from a trip to one side of Florida and back. Tuxedo Black w/ Black leather interior and the optional rare Blue trim interior. Raptor came with every option available so its loaded. I have done nothing to it except add some AVS window visors.

I had every intention of building it to one bad ass Raptor but due to a serious trauma injury I suffered I barely have been able to use the truck. I own some bad ass Mustangs too and in same situation with them as the recovery and pain from this injury as limited my 'fun' use of all my cars. I have no use for 1:1 scale diecast cars if I can't drive them I sell them so after some hard thinking I have decided to sell the Raptor and a few of my other cars because I still have a long way to recover from and just seeing the truck sit is not healthy for myself because no matter how bad I want to drive it off-road right now its only a grocery getter and that's unacceptable.

Reason why I am asking for opinions as to best way to sell it meaning besides this site and anything but Ebay I am in too much pain to constantly answer phone calls during the day. Easiest way does not mean give it away either

Thx

once I list it For Sale I will put up the pictures, price, and info.

39Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 12:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

Administrator

Mentioned: 277 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

approved

Help Support FRF - Become A FRF Supporting Member!

Get Your FRF Decals

Play slow pitch softball? Check out Softball Forum!
BIRDMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 01:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

easiest way in my area is CarMax. they always kill the dealership offerers but know they are a multimillion dollar company for a reason they will make money on your sale or trade. but it is by far the best way to dump a car/truck fast and easy.
I use them 3 times in a row. I am not rich but I do not want to deal with people for a few thousand bucks more. listen to their excuses ect. I get the CarMax price post it on facebook and if any of my buddys want it I give to them if not CarMax can have it. I just gave a buddy a 2011 Escalade for 23K it was worth 28K but he brought cash same day as CarMax offered me so its painless.

good luck you should of sold it before the new ones where just at the door steps you prob would of sold it fast
Richl9566 likes this.
ROCKETW19 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 10:08 AM   #4 (permalink)

Full Access Member

I am sorry to hear about your injury. I wish you the best in your recovery process

I'm in the market for a Raptor.. what part of Florida are you in? Tampa here..

Also is it a scab or a screw?
fx4210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 11:51 AM   #5 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)

Originally Posted by 39Mustang View Post
Its not For Sale yet... probably about 2 weeks and I am trying to get opinions as to what may be the easiest and quickest way to sell it as I will explain.

2014 F150 Raptor w/ 1,200 miles! Yes only 1,200 miles and most of that was from a trip to one side of Florida and back. Tuxedo Black w/ Black leather interior and the optional rare Blue trim interior. Raptor came with every option available so its loaded. I have done nothing to it except add some AVS window visors.

I had every intention of building it to one bad ass Raptor but due to a serious trauma injury I suffered I barely have been able to use the truck. I own some bad ass Mustangs too and in same situation with them as the recovery and pain from this injury as limited my 'fun' use of all my cars. I have no use for 1:1 scale diecast cars if I can't drive them I sell them so after some hard thinking I have decided to sell the Raptor and a few of my other cars because I still have a long way to recover from and just seeing the truck sit is not healthy for myself because no matter how bad I want to drive it off-road right now its only a grocery getter and that's unacceptable.

Reason why I am asking for opinions as to best way to sell it meaning besides this site and anything but Ebay I am in too much pain to constantly answer phone calls during the day. Easiest way does not mean give it away either

Thx

if its a scab i may be interested.

14' Tux SE Screw | Baja Kits LT w/King 3.0s | SVC V2 Bypass Rack w/King 4.0s | WSI HD Springs | SW Headers | SVC V3 Tune | LGE*CTS Mount | KHC Exhaust | SVC Baja Bumpers | MRW NVs w/37" KO2s | AMP Steps | Bak Revolver X2 | Tailgate Assist | AOR Hood Mounts | Vision X 4.5" Cannons | 30" & 42" LEDs | 4.88 gears | +2 Fenders | 2" Rear Flare Mod| LVT Motorsports AUX Switches | Ambient lighting | Raptor Retrofits w/55w EVO-XRs | LED Bedlights | JLT Oil Separator
SlimChaChi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 12:25 PM   #6 (permalink)

FRF Supporting Member

Mentioned: 588 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

good luck just hanging out to see what car's I have a truck.

2012 #3105 Diablosport tune aFe stage 2 SW Headers Xpipe true duel S-type muffler 361rwhp
Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 12:31 PM   #7 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)

Sorry to hear that man. GLWS and hope the recovery is going well (even if it's slow!) and one day you can enjoy some of your vehicles again.
Wilson likes this.

2013 Raptor S/C Blue Flame Metallic - Thunder Beast - The only SVT and real Raptor ever built 801A -F/R Camera - Forged OEM Beadlocks-at Invoice!: Arrived: 4/21/13! Mods: MBRP Cat Back/3M Scotchgard/AMSOIL/DBS WeatherTech Bedliner/SDHQ Frame Reinforcement/ABS Vacuum Guards/Outlaw Raptor Shock Protectors/ICON Mid Flaps/PDP Mud Flaps/JLT Oil Catch Can/GoPro Black/WSI Rack: One/Craven Dead Pedal/NAV-TV/Pedal Commander
WyoStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 12:54 PM   #8 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

39Mustang...

"once I list it For Sale I will put up the pictures, price, and info."...

Bullshit. pics now!

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

...and where are you?

2012 Tux Black, Loaded. Previous owner added Spray-in liner, bed cover, LED everything, AFE intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, mid-perch... other stuff I haven't found yet. Thank You whoever you are... I have added 37" Nitto tires, painted speaker grilles, Roush vacuum gauge for hubs.
whoisbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 12:57 PM   #9 (permalink)

aka nosbusa

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by 39Mustang View Post
Easiest way does not mean give it away either
damn it.......

Old 01-19-2017, 03:35 AM   #10 (permalink)

Full Access Member

(Thread Starter)
Sorry about the delay in a lot of pain and dog had emergency life saving surgery and my dogs come before everything else... Raptor is For Sale starting Friday or before depends when I can upload the pictures. Dealer in TX low balled me at $51k and CarMax only offered $49k

Its a 4-door 2014 Tuxedo Black w/ the rare Blue trim interior. It appears I was wrong on the mileage its 1,800

I am in Broward county just south of Boca Raton FL

Once I upload the pictures I will include the asking price... thx

Last edited by 39Mustang; 01-21-2017 at 02:23 AM.
39Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote