2014 Ford Raptor, Supercrew, Special Edition, 15k miles Ruby Red... perfect!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
first off, this is not my truck... I have a white 2014 screw. I'm just trying to help a friend sell this one. It was originally owned by another mutual friend from new and he just sold it to my friend's dealership last week. If I didn't currently own a Raptor there's no question that this is the one I'd buy!

I have seen this truck in person and can attest that it is probably the cleanest Raptor for sale now, regardless of mileage! It was ordered with every factory option (except the spray in bedliner) and that was only the beginning. The original owner invested thousands in aftermarket parts since delivery! Since delivery It's been an extra vehicle, used periodically, never off road and has only traveled 15,240 miles!

below is a list of the extras...

Stainless Works Headers/Cats
Stainless Works Exhaust
AFE CAI
5 Star Tune by Mike
Rigid Dually Fogs (on up fitters 3 and 4)
Vison X Extreme 40" bar behind grill from SDHQ (up fitter 1)
Tinted Front Windows
Side Window Deflectors
Ford Racing Front Skid Plate
"C" style mud flaps w/ SS hardware
Full Line X Bed Liner
Bak Flip F1 Tonneau cover
Spider Ford SVT Blue 1/2 rear differential cover
Stubby Antennae
Custom Rear Center Headrest
Custom Center Leather Armrest
Winter Set of Full Weather Tech F/R Mats
Custom Inside/Outside LEDs by Jeremy at JK Automotive Design in Stoneham, MA
Custom Lower Footwell F/R Ruby Red LEDs by Jeremy at JK Automotive Design in Stoneham, MA
Custom Cupholder F/R lighting by Jeremy at JK Automotive Design in Stoneham, MA
NAV TV navi/Front Camera/Rear Camera/DVD unlock installed by Jeremy at JK Automotive Design in Stoneham, MA
Ford Storage Box under rear seat
Bed LEDs
Tailgate Lock
EZ Lift for Tailgate

Also, after taking delivery of this Raptor it had a full paint correction, Opticoat, and full frontal Expel Ultimate on front, mirrors, door sills and rear tailgate area. This work was done by Rick Nelson of Unique Car Care in Stoneham, MA... He is rated as one of the top 10 detailers in the country! In my eyes he's #1!

SOLD!!!!

you can either email me or contact John Chirichiello at 781-858-1009 or [email protected] with any questions!

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 236
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 195
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 188
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 195
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 204
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 197
  • 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 179
  • 39.jpg
    39.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 230
  • 42.jpg
    42.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 183
  • cert.jpg
    cert.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Diff cover listed twice. Cooler looks crooked?

Nice looking truck but then again I am partial to that color. I ordered everything too but wish I didn't do the Ford spray-in bedliner and went line-x like your friend

OP
OP
Jme

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Diff cover listed twice. Cooler looks crooked?

Nice looking truck but then again I am partial to that color. I ordered everything too but wish I didn't do the Ford spray-in bedliner and went line-x like your friend

Thanks for pointing that out, the list is fixed. You're right that the cooler does look a bit crooked... no idea why, I know that the truck has never had any type of work done on, no accidents, etc... if it is slightly crooked then that's how it came from the factory.

Also, I lowered the price to $59,995!

Status
Not open for further replies.