2014 F150 SVT Raptor Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NDPUTNAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am listing my 2014 Ford Raptor 4 door with about 33,000 miles on it. The ONLY reason I am selling this right now is because I am looking to purchase a house. I will be buying another one! The truck spent about half of its life so far in SoCal. I moved to the Boston area in March so the truck has only seen a couple storms and little salt. Never been off road with the exception of a few dirt roads. Truck is in excellent condition.

Has all options with the exception of the bed step, tailgate extension and bed graphics. I special ordered this truck and did not want these 3 things. They all could be added very easily. I have included a picture of the window sticker.

I installed a turndown magnaflow exhaust right before the axle. Sounds like a V8 should but I still have the stock exhaust which could be put back on for about $50. Other then that the truck is stock. Most of the miles on the truck are all highway. I did a couple cross country trips which added up to be about 6,000 miles and I travel up to Maine 1-2 times a month which is about 1,000 miles round trip.

All oil changes are done with Mobil 1 full synthetic and the motorcraft oil filter (Ford). Truck is a dream to drive and I am sure if you are looking at this you know what these things are capable of. Please contact me with any questions. $48,900.

Located in the Boston area.

Never been in any type of accident!

As of right now they do not have a V8 option for the 2017.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 215
  • FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 206
  • FullSizeRender-5.jpg
    FullSizeRender-5.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 191
  • FullSizeRender-7.jpg
    FullSizeRender-7.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 198
  • FullSizeRender-11.jpg
    FullSizeRender-11.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 279
  • FullSizeRender-6.jpg
    FullSizeRender-6.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 208
  • FullSizeRender-9.jpg
    FullSizeRender-9.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 188
  • FullSizeRender-8.jpg
    FullSizeRender-8.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 183
  • FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 216
  • FullSizeRender-12.jpg
    FullSizeRender-12.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 190

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Wow that's a great price for the mileage. You will have that sold in no-time. Good luck and pay off that house quickly so you can get back in to another one!

D

Deleted member 12951

Damn was that quick or what!
Did you get an offer from here or did you already have an outside sale already pending?

OP
OP
NDPUTNAM

NDPUTNAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn was that quick or what! Did you get an offer from here or did you already have an outside sale already pending?

I had it on Craigslist for 20 minutes and got a cash offer for my asking price from a somewhat local guy. Now I'm thinking I should have listed it for more but I'm happy. Not meeting the guy until Tuesday so not quite finished yet.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I had it on Craigslist for 20 minutes and got a cash offer for my asking price from a somewhat local guy. Now I'm thinking I should have listed it for more but I'm happy. Not meeting the guy until Tuesday so not quite finished yet.

It takes time to travel from Nigeria and import the secret vault money.

You probably could have got more but it's good you are happy. If the Nigerian Prince fails to show up now you know you don't have to settle :)