2013 White Screw Loaded w/25k miles & RPG bumpers, Methods, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tw450

Reaction score
Looking to sell my 2013 Supercrew in order to get a ¾ ton – need some towing capacity unfortunately. It’s white with just over 25k miles and fully loaded w/ blue accent. Extremely nice shape and well taken care of (amsoil oil & filters, adam’s wash and detail, etc). I purchased it about a year ago from a dealer in Kansas – it belonged to an older Boeing exc previously. It was the nicest white screw I could find at the time after a 4 month search. Had only 6,500 miles on it and bone stock. A few months after I got it I took it down to RPG and it got its upgrades you see. Front and rear bumpers, rear Vision X lights, RPG exhaust, intake, Methods and KO2’s, stock suspension on mid-perch. Truck had 10k on it when mods were done and all work done by RPG. I also have the RPG steps/sliders ($2,000 from RPG) as well as a Baja designs dual control 40” I took off and was planning to keep – can be included for the right deal. Truck is wired by RPG for the dual control front bar. I also have some of the stock parts but not all – intake, SVT floor mats, etc I will throw in.

Steps / Sliders - RPG Offroad

No accidents, no odors, never smoked in, always garaged, never even offroad as it was my daily. Interior is just about perfect – driver’s seat has very minor wear as expected but all other seats look brand new. Rear seat had a cover its whole life so it’s perfect. It’s got one tiny pin size dent in the driver door that’s noticeable if you know what to look for. Driver side mirror has a faint crack as I bumped into the garage one day. It’s got few very small rock chips here and there as expected (maybe 3-4 total). All in all it’s an extremely nice clean truck and looks badass! I attached several pics but I have more if you’d like.

$54,000 as pictured. RPG steps/sliders & the Tune by SVC is also available at $1,000 extra for both. I’m in Merced County (Central CA) – willing to meet up with serious interested parties in the Bay Area or LA. Shoot me a message and we’ll work something out!

IMG_5188_zpsj4dpcazd.jpg
IMG_5187_zpsnakdrbpr.jpg
IMG_5186_zpsvpkyvbrh.jpg
IMG_5190_zps42oscvdv.jpg
IMG_5192_zpsiwfdrtc2.jpg
IMG_5193_zpsiibzrlau.jpg
IMG_5197_zpsvjjhktvv.jpg

OP
OP
T

tw450

Reaction score
Stopped by the dealership today and they made me a decent deal so she is gone - sorry about that guys!

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stopped by the dealership today and they made me a decent deal so she is gone - sorry about that guys!

if ya dont mind me asking, what did they offer you? you can PM me if youd like