2013 Tuxedo Black SCAB 6.2L, Wilmington NC, $35k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

82jumper

Reaction score
2013 Tuxedo Black SCAB 6.2L, Wilmington NC, Original owner, used not abused

Price: $35,000, pricing is based on accident history (see below), and needing tires

Mileage: 33,000 – (95% street, 5% improved dirt, e.g. camp roads)

Options:
• 801A Package
• Tailgate step
• Line-X Spray in liner
• Bak Roll-X rolling bed cover
• Rigid Dually floodlights flush mount in rear bumper, come on automatically when shifted into reverse and can also be turned on manually anytime using upfitter switch #4
• Optima RedTop battery just installed in past month
• Dirty Deeds, 20" Stainless, cat back exhaust
• Hi-Lift jack mounts installed on front of bed (jack itself not included)
• Windows tinted

Maintenance: All factory recommended maintenance performed as prescribed with full synthetic oils changes every 5,000 miles. Needs tires and I adjusted price to reflect that. I have chosen to not replace the tires prior to sale so as to leave the choice of what tires to use to the new owner. Spare tire is the original and has never been used.

Includes transferrable Ford factory extended warranty, PremiumCare (top of the line coverage), good through 12/26/2018 or 75,000 miles

I want to be very up front, the truck was involved in an accident in which it suffered front-end damage. While it has been fully repaired and even professionals have commented that you would be hard pressed to notice the repairs, I fully appreciate this impacts the value and believe I have adjusted price accordingly. Feel free to comment if you think otherwise. I have all the appropriate repair records and photos that I will be happy to share with serious inquiries.

Attachments

• 02 Left side front exterior.jpg
    02 Left side front exterior.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 165
  • 06 Right side rear exterior.jpg
    06 Right side rear exterior.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 171
  • 04 Rear exterior.jpg
    04 Rear exterior.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 162
  • 07 Front dash view.jpg
    07 Front dash view.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 157
  • 14 Cabin overview.jpg
    14 Cabin overview.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
OP
OP

82jumper

Reaction score
Edited to add three options I omitted from original post, and that there is a transferrable Ford PermiumCare warranty on the truck good through 12/26/18 or 75,000 miles

Thanks for looking