2013 Terrain SCREW Corpus, TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Jurassic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For sale 2013 ford raptor, orginal owner, ADD front stealth with a set of rigid dually floods and 40" rigid hybrid flood/spot and 3/16" skid plate upgrade, outlaw offroad raptor claws with rigid d2's, outlaw offroad icon power steering cooler and reservoir (to prevent overheating issue on stock steering), ADD Stealth rear bumper with a set of rigid dually floods in the bumper, all tradition lamp bulbs have been replaced to LED to include, puddle lights, map lights, cargo lights, back up lights, license plate lights and dome lights, Tool box rekeyed for use with the ignition key. Truck has 51600 miles, the rimms were plasti dipped at 20k miles. It comes with a 100k mile extended warranty, 1.5 yr paint warranty, 1.5 yr interior appolstry warranty and my favorite is the 1.5 yrs left on the paintless dent repair warranty.
Im asking 47,500 which is payoff.

I have replaced the PCU and the power steering pump under warranty.

Attachments

• KArma.jpg
    KArma.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 206
  • lights.jpg
    lights.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 186
OP
OP
Mr Jurassic

Mr Jurassic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This truck has the 801A package with heated cooled seats and electric everything inside, including the steering wheel and pedals.

No moon roof or tailgate step or front camera... don't need it in south texas, its so flat lol
I did not have the graphix installed from ford either. I have kept except care of my baby and want her to go to someone worthy.

OP
OP
Mr Jurassic

Mr Jurassic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am buying a big sailboat and no longer will need a truck when im in the middle of the indian ocean lol. if the truck was amphibious id take it with me, but its not.

Tedds22

Reaction score
Very nice truck. I'm looking to buy a terrain raptor, but I wish you were closer to Albuquerque...