2013 SuperCrew - Only 6,800 Miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just posted my Raptor onto Craigslist. I'm in Anchorage, Alaska so if anyone is local and wants to look at it just let me know. Also, if you want to set up a really fun road trip and fly up then drive it home, we can definitely make that happen too!! I've done that drive 5 times and it's always a blast!!

This truck is mint and has never been offroaded or even daily driven! It's sits in my garage under a cover all of the time, so I've decided to let it go to someone who can get some great use out of it.

Here's the details on Craigslist...Thanks. I know I'll really miss having it in the garage for sure! (even though I rarely drive it) :(

2013 Ford Raptor SuperCrew

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very nice truck. Can't believe how clean the underside is. Doesn't even look like it's ever been out in the rain.

OP
OP
SonnyAK

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments! I definitely love the truck and will miss the forum (I'll probably still stick around some since it's a great place), but I've just let it sit way too much and haven't done it justice for sure!! I have a work truck for daily use and we have a couple of older rigs ('93 Bronco and '90 Land Cruiser) for dog hauling and bad weather...so this one really has only seen the rain about 10 times and the snow maybe 2x...Pretty sad I know!!

Someone really is going to get an As New truck!! I hope whoever does really appreciates and enjoys it!!

OP
OP
SonnyAK

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck will be gone Saturday :whymewhyme: It's definitely going to be a sad day! Letting someone else have and enjoy the truck will be a god thing, but I'm definitely going to miss it a lot too!
The new owner seems like a great guy so I hope he really enjoys it and takes good care of it! I'll definitely point him in the direction of this forum!! Like I said before this is a great bunch of guys so I'll be sticking around and lurking...You never know, I may get another one eventually...They seem to be addictive!