2013 Shelby Edition up for grabs..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buyfire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sat in this truck a week before I bought my RR SE. It is near perfect and only has about 2500 miles. If anyone needs something looked at, let me know.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Blah.. that Shelby is a an over priced sticker. The whipple is an easy add on to any raptor. The seats are nothing special, so all you are getting is shelby stickers and plaques. No thanks.

At least with the mustang you get suspension and brakes. And the listing is even more of a joke. Puts a generic shelby package description, which is hilarious as it states custom wheels when this one is riding the std factory wheels, not even the factory beadlocks.

D

Deleted member 12951

Actually doesn't seem like that bad of price. Don't care much for the graphics, like the stripe version better but if I was in the market, would probably snatch this up and try for 60k. Would be changing the wheels anyways.

OP
OP
FREEHAVOC

FREEHAVOC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think they'll get 65 or more in the usa Had my eye a 2013 shelby and it went overseas to an oil rich country before I could get back to thd dealer . May happen to this one as well. I do know shelby offers upgraded suspension "kings" I'm pretty sure on there packages.

mkelly984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe just the pictures but the bed looks sloped down like the frame is bent...