2013 Screw fully loaded!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
haha cleave its not my truck but i know the very high demand for a fully loaded 2013 SCREW and a lot of people don't like to wait forever for their truck so randy has got his hands on a, black or white you pick the color you want, raptor and has no need for it but figured he could snatch it up and sell it to someone on FRF looking for one instead of some lame ass loser on the streets who's gonna turn it into another raptor street queen like cleaves ;) haha

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
haha cleave its not my truck but i know the very high demand for a fully loaded 2013 SCREW and a lot of people don't like to wait forever for their truck so randy has got his hands on a, black or white you pick the color you want, raptor and has no need for it but figured he could snatch it up and sell it to someone on FRF looking for one instead of some lame ass loser on the streets who's gonna turn it into another raptor street queen like cleaves ;) haha

Says the guy who's truck is actually clean sometimes ;)

IMG_20130803_141711_944.jpg
You were saying?

Last edited: