2013 SCREW Black Built By SDHQ Lot of Extras

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stopped looking after 20's.

Probably best, these 20's are actually welded on so they can never be removed :lol:

Any dyno numbers ?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-P3110 met Tapatalk
485 to the wheels. Got dyno'd last week
2cnvyp2.jpg

I remember SDHQ posting the build not too long ago.
Sleeper truck for sure.

Maybe eBay?

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

I keep telling him to put it on eBay. Dealers have Roush Raptors listed at 90k lol

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

according to the wipple site, adding one will make 335rwhp turn into 508rwhp on a stock 6.2 engine

loking at the specs.. this thing as some other changes the owner has put on
Why just a 150rwhp ( bout 225 on the crank if i recall )

Is it conservatly tuned.. or do i have my numbers wrong?

Looks great..and list of mods is very intresting.. just trying to figure out.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-P3110 met Tapatalk

I don't know if the numbers SAE corrected or not. We're 4200 elevation. A good tune would probably help as well.

gothonks?

Reaction score
... Fresno ...the ******** of Ca , it used to be
Why would you .....

(He just started building his new Denali HD and is looking to sell the raptor to cover the next build) so send him any reasonable offers
Why would you go from the best to the worst ... Fords are simply the most durable best performing pick up trucks sold , and especially the Raptor .. That is one nice rig .
ALL G ovt M otors products are JUNK :flipthebird: ... less the corvette and Id still take a Raptor over a vett anyday of the week

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why would you go from the best to the worst ... Fords are simply the most durable best performing pick up trucks sold , and especially the Raptor .. That is one nice rig .
ALL G ovt M otors products are JUNK :flipthebird: ... less the corvette and Id still take a Raptor over a vett anyday of the week

He really wanted a diesel. I can't say I agree with the choice either but to each their own...

BTW my co worker just had his 2014 ZL1 Camaro get the rear end replaced at 700 miles after it started making a ton of gear whine noise so I don't blame you for the way you feel about GM lol

gothonks?

Reaction score
... Fresno ...the ******** of Ca , it used to be
He really wanted a diesel. I can't say I agree with the choice either but to each their own...

BTW my co worker just had his 2014 ZL1 Camaro get the rear end replaced at 700 miles after it started making a ton of gear whine noise so I don't blame you for the way you feel about GM lol

Well I guess you got me there because Ford's diesel certainly isnt what it use to be thats for sure .... Its hard to beat that combo of the Isuzu diesel / Allison trany that Chevy has put in there 2500's and up ... Although the reason they are good is because GM doesnt build them they buy them ..... Ive driven or owned every American made truck (less the toyota's built in the USA)over the years .... The worst was the Dodge with the v10 (JUNK) when they changed from the real ugly body to the 1st gen newer one , 2nd was Chevey not far from being as big a piece of JUNK as the Dodge both in the shop evey other month for you name it ... The Fords have some minor issues nothing compared to the other two ... The biggest issue with the Fords was I had to replace the trans in 3 of the 5 Ive owned but after 100,000 .... those other two went through tranys one after another ....
You know what else sucks about this country it has become so lazy and utterly stupid allowing the unions to run the auto industry .. in turn allowing half ass-ness to continue by protecting people that should have been fired years ago ... as far as Im concerend the best vehicles made ... dont come from America like they use to .... Who do I blame ..
STUPID .... starting from the very top down , its like a disease spreading like wild fire especially in Ca where stupid reigns supreme :flipthebird:

kdyjonbama

Reaction score
Where is this Raptor located? There is one identical to it on Ft Benning curious if this is the same one.

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up. The price has been dropped a few times but I think most people aren't looking to buy a truck this modified. Even though it was a street queen it's easy to see why people would think other wise. In turn he is willing to trade for stock parts plus cash. You would need to be in the NV area or be able to come here for the swap of parts. Original post will be updated as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.