2013 Scab - White - A. Retentive Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GM3SF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For sale is our fully loaded, 2013 Ford Raptor (SuperCab) w/approx 76k miles.

We're non-smokers and don't have any kids. Because I'm as ****-retentive a person as you will ever find, I'm pretty comfortable saying that even a 6 month old truck wouldn't be in as good a condition as our truck is in. I'd be happy to refer you to people that've bought cars from me and I’m sure they'll attest my cars are maintained in showroom condition. Hell, call my neighbors who constantly tease me about always being outside detailing it (the pics you see here are not those wash-it-to-sell-it-pics.....This is how the truck is on a regular basis). I included a picture below of my garage to give you an idea as to the level of "clean" which we're talking about (I'm proud and not proud at the same time). Excuse the bag on the floor.

Truck has never been in an accident and has never had any paintwork done to it. We used this truck mainly for road trips so I'd say 80% of miles are highway miles. Truck has been garage kept for most of the time we've owned it. It's been METICULOUSLY cared for. Truck's never been run thru a carwash and has always been hand-washed ONLY by me with Micro-fiber mitts & quality detailing soap (and clay-barred on a regular basis). Paint is CLEAN. If this gives you any idea, we recently bought our new truck and I asked the dealer not touch it when it came in (I don’t trust them to do as good a job at detailing as I do). Can say w/o exaggeration that the inside of & even the paint on ours looked cleaner than our NEW truck when we picked it up. Truck has never even been valet parked. The only other person that ever drove this truck is my wife.
Mechanically, truck has also been well cared for. Engine is ALWAYS warmed up before use, has had regular oil changes and just had all the brake pads replaced (a month ago). Truck has never been abused, ragged-on or mistreated in any way. I'd describe “Off-road” for this truck as having been on regular, run of the mill dirt roads.

Will come with what's pictured (minus kayak cradles). Including:
- Rigid Lights (4 dually lights & one 20” light bar (connected to factory rocker switches inside)
- BFG TA KO/2’s (1 year old)
- Firestone air-springs w/ onboard compress (All simply removed via a few bolts if you don't want it)
- Line-X truckbed & wheel wells (hated how it looked when u can see white in there)
- Fold-A-Cover lockable tonneau cover
- Thule AeroBlade Roof Racks
- OEM Raptor rubber mats (F+R)

Factory options (included in option package):

- Sunroof/Moonroof
- Navigation
- Remote start
- Power seats with Lumbar Support
- Heated & air-conditioned seats
- Ford Sync System w/ front and rear backup camera
- Bed Extender
- Tailgate step

Below are some pics I took of the truck this afternoon:

Price: $41,500
Call or text at 305-484-6995

DSC_3993.jpg

DSC_4020.jpg

DSC_4003.jpg

GOPR0115.jpg

DSC_4015.jpg

Screen%20Shot%202017-01-29%20at%203.25.24%20PM.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-01-29%20at%203.25.39%20PM.png

GOPR1936.jpg

Last edited:

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
super sexy. this is the first scraptor that makes me not want a 4 door.

OP
OP
GM3SF

GM3SF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Approved glws

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

super sexy. this is the first scraptor that makes me not want a 4 door.

Thanks. I also like the look of the Super Cab much better than the four door. It's for sale you know? ;-)

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A toss up, for this price you can get a 2013 Screw with less miles. Good luck with the sale.

OP
OP
GM3SF

GM3SF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A toss up, for this price you can get a 2013 Screw with less miles. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks. I do appreciate the feedback.

I really don't want this to come across s arrogant, but it's just what's happened.....I've never had someone be interested in a car or motorcycle I'm selling, come to my house to see it and not buy it. So I'm confident whoever gets this truck will be happy with it....assuming they were looking for a Scab.

And not looking to get into a debate, but although some people might be indifferent and just get whatever is less expensive, I think people buy what they want and aren't necessarily buying one over the other because of the cost.
My guess is that most people that bought or are looking to buy the Scab are doing so because they either like the look, want the shorter wheelbase or maybe even want something that fits in their garage (our Scab just fit in ours). For us, we liked the look (and still prefer the look of the Scab) and since we didn't need the extra room at the time we went with the Scab.

Last edited:
OP
OP
GM3SF

GM3SF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks!!!

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

I posted this sale on instagram and am pretty floored at the response from people that know me, this truck and other cars we've had in the past. If there were any questions to the condition, feel free to take a look at the comments:

IG-screenshot-1.png

IG-screenshot-2.png

IG-screenshot-3.PNG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.