2013 Ford Raptor For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to the Raptor Forum.

SOLD

Attachments

• car 1.jpg
    car 1.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss and good luck with the sale. I'm sure his truck can bring someone else the same pleasure it brought him.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My deepest condolences for your loss. The thought that we lost a forum brethren deeply saddens us. Best wishes and prayers to you and your family. I think it's great you're considering the forum community for a chance at continuing the legacy of Mike's raptor.

Last edited:

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear that. As crazy as we are around here sometimes, it does seem like we're all some kind of big family here and it hurts when one of our own is lost. I hope you find someone on FRF to buy Mike's Raptor.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello,

In October 2013 my husband purchased a brand new 2013 Ford Raptor. He has since passed away and I know he would want me to ask the Raptor Forum first if any of you are interested in buying it.

The truck is Tuxedo Black and only has 4600 miles on it. He never drove it off road and it has always been garaged. It is fully loaded.

-Luxury package which includes: power driver & passenger seat, heat/cool front seats, remote start, navigation, etc.
As well as:
-spray in bed liner
-front and rear camera system
-tailgate step
-power moon roof

We live in Florida and we are selling the car for $50,000.

So sorry for the loss of Mike. I considered him a friend and we had numerous chats via private message and email.

We would randomly email each other with thoughts on various posts and just to check in.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

If I may, when and how did Mike pass?

-Fred

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is truly sad, he will be missed for his helpful, honest and humorous insight.

Status
Not open for further replies.