2013 ford f150 svt raptor 650hp whipple supercharged!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mjyst3

mjyst3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just a heads up, listing a buy it now auction for 21 days is $92 on ebay vs $52 per 7 day auction. Although I sell a lot of cars on eBay every year so I think my fees are different because i'm a "high volume seller" according to eBay

just trying to save ya a little money with the eBay fees!

This is my first time selling a vehicle on eBay and I didn't see the 21 day option. The longest I saw was 10 days. :mad: I will call about this if I have to list it again. Thanks for the heads up.

Man that is a nice truck! Please don't sell it...

LOL... trust me I think about not selling it everyday. I try not to get to attach to vehicles but this one has been my baby. IMO the RAPTOR is the coolest mass produced truck that has been made ever.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is my first time selling a vehicle on eBay and I didn't see the 21 day option. The longest I saw was 10 days. :mad: I will call about this if I have to list it again. Thanks for the heads up.

LOL... trust me I think about not selling it everyday. I try not to get to attach to vehicles but this one has been my baby. IMO the RAPTOR is the coolest mass produced truck that has been made ever.

I tried to message you but your inbox is full message me or text 5408414974
serios offer.