2013 ford f150 svt raptor 650hp whipple supercharged!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 17706

How many miles you got on those tires? Also I'm guessing you got away with stock fenders since it's a street queen?? Not taking a shot at you, but curious since your running the mud flaps as well.

OP
OP
mjyst3

mjyst3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a nice truck. Glws.

Thank you sir.

How many miles you got on those tires? Also I'm guessing you got away with stock fenders since it's a street queen?? Not taking a shot at you, but curious since your running the mud flaps as well.

No offense taken sir, I am a proud street King :mwah1:. Yes I still have stock fenders. Only rubbing issues I have had is at full lock on sight incline. Other than that no issues for daily driving at all. I would say the tires have about 60-65% tread left.

These mud flaps are super tough and well made.

That's a smokin' deal!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thank you sir. I think it is a great deal also.

D

Deleted member 17706

Thank you sir.

No offense taken sir, I am a proud street King :mwah1:. Yes I still have stock fenders. Only rubbing issues I have had is at full lock on sight incline. Other than that no issues for daily driving at all. I would say the tires have about 60-65% tread left.

These mud flaps are super tough and well made.

Thank you sir. I think it is a great deal also.

When did you have the shocks rebuilt, or did you replace them with a new set? I really want to pull the trigger on this. Just trying to see what other cost I would need to put into to it to get it off road for a expedition run.

Gilligan

Reaction score
When did you have the shocks rebuilt, or did you replace them with a new set? I really want to pull the trigger on this. Just trying to see what other cost I would need to put into to it to get it off road for a expedition run.

3.0's and this truck is all but done and a complete monster. Just my opinion of course. Get the delta rack for sale by jimbo and then I really can't think of anything else that you would need to do other than little stuff like a CB, maybe pound a few pinch welds and such but all minor

OP
OP
mjyst3

mjyst3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shocks were never rebuilt. I was told by ford mechanic that since I don't off road I should be able to get 100k out of them. Before having to be rebuilt. They still feel damn good to me.

Of course I am biased, but at this price including the frf gifts I am giving, it's a deal for sure.

Last edited:

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was hoping to see you at a run with this bad boy! Can't believe your selling it. Beautiful truck. I'd take her off your hands but that's more than I'd like to spend (justified of course).

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

OP
OP
mjyst3

mjyst3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still may be out there to hang out and chat. Its always a good time seeing past/new faces. You would look good Driving in Terrain Rookie lol!:driver:

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mjyst3 , WOW. What a bad deal having to sell what a awesome ride! Well I guess it ain't so bad if it is because you have to many rides. Good luck, wish a poor ass like me was looking. See you back soon!!!