2013 ford f150 svt raptor 650hp whipple supercharged!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mjyst3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys listed my raptor for sale on eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301727319158?forcerRptr=true&item=301727319158&viewitem=

FRF Special: If a forum member purchases the truck I will throw in the following.

1 - Ford Racing 65ml TB (Purchased from JDM) = $650
2 - TSS Oil Pump Gears (Purchased from TSS) = #450

I am selling the truck because I live in the city and currently have 3 vehicles and a company work truck coming soon. I have to down size, don't need 2 trucks by any means lol. I am sure I will be back with a raptor (gen 2) in a couple of years once I buy a house and have land.

Thanks,
Mike

085_zpssmi29rfb.jpg

IMG_0117_zps82aae0e0.jpg

IMG_0071_zpscnabfywc.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
mjyst3

mjyst3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are correct. I have it listed at 77k miles but right now she is at 76000. I threw a extra 1k on there because I still drive her a few days a week.

I had a forum member test drive her a few weeks ago and he couldn't believe how fast she was lol.

Gilligan

Reaction score
I've been lucky enough to drive this beast a few times and can assure anyone who is interested that the miles mean nothing on this truck. It's ALL highway miles, and the SC, gears, ect ect were all added much later in life so they don't have anywhere near the 77k.

The last time I drove it was back in May(not the most recent person mentioned above though) and can honestly say it's every bit as clean and solid as my 2014 with 1/3 of the miles.

It's never been offroad, and hopefully this will back that up.... I'll offer $100 of my money to any FRFer who buys this truck and sends me a pic of it covered in mud-- Just because I wanna see the look on the current owners face when he sees that !