2012 SCrew Up for High Grabs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NicolettiMotorsports
Reaction score
This one should go any day!

I hope that you are right, as it's time for it to go! I've decided I've had just about enough of the Raptor and its time for me to move onto something different. I've reduced the price as you can see on page 1!

Let's get her a new home, I'm ready for it.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope that you are right, as it's time for it to go! I've decided I've had just about enough of the Raptor and its time for me to move onto something different. I've reduced the price as you can see on page 1!

Let's get her a new home, I'm ready for it.

If you decide to part it out... Let me know.

OP
OP
NicolettiMotorsports
Reaction score
:rockit: Price of truck has been reduced down to $65,000 and the miles has been updated to 20,500 even though it does have less. I'd really like to get rid of this, and move onto new adventures and new builds. Its been fun, but fun needs to continue and this just isn't doing it for me right now.

Please share with anyone who may be looking! :rockit:

OP
OP
NicolettiMotorsports
Reaction score
Price reduced to $60,000 and it has approximately 21,000 miles. I'd really like to see it go to a new home whether it be locally or not. It's time to move in to other projects.

Feel free to message me, email me or call/text me.
[email protected] or 303.946.5423

D

Deleted member 12951

You might get better results and un-personalize it by removing the wrap. Just saying

OP
OP
NicolettiMotorsports
Reaction score
You might get better results and un-personalize it by removing the wrap. Just saying

I don't disagree with that but I'd rather make it useful with the wrap until it sells. I don't necessarily have to sell it, it would just free up space and some money for other projects.