2012 SCrew Up for High Grabs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
personally i would get rid of all the graphics and decals... makes it look a little "too" custom for most interested buyers... you definately have a lot of money into it so dont settle for a price you dont like... but i think the sale would go faster if it were less flashy IMO... either way wish i had that much cash thrown into my raptor lol i just cried a little when i spent $4k lol

OP
OP
NicolettiMotorsports
Reaction score
The good news is, it is only that a "WRAP" and can be easily removed. Hell you could even just remove the company names and it's a whole new truck because they are all individual graphics. It's not painted and I wasn't going to remove the graphics just for pictures. The truck will still be used in the meantime to do what it's been used for.

Thank you both though on commenting how "flashy" it is. It was meant to be that way to get attention and it certainly does that. ;-)

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
you could always part out... lengthy process but you may get more money back from the parts individually and then sell the truck with minor parts for around $45-50k and get your end result of $70-80k... just alot of work lol i mean alot... i parted out my 550 HP subaru and that was almost a 2 week process just to remove, and finding buyers was the easy part, getting the prices i wanted was not lol

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not my taste. I'd like to see it without the wrap. Reminds me of a tow truck the way it is now. To each their own though! Good luck.

OP
OP
NicolettiMotorsports
Reaction score
Price reduced to $73,000 OBO.

The new 2015 Ford Mustang Limited Edition is right around the corner and for me, I'm a need for speed kind of guy and to have 1 or even 2 of only 1,964 that will be made would be awesome to add to my current 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302.

A little more willing to let this thing go.