2012 SCAB for sale in Wisconsin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
interested in parting with the 5 Method Standard wheels with Toyo M/T tires?

OP
OP
AcePKT

AcePKT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
interested in parting with the 5 Method Standard wheels with Toyo M/T tires?

Not at this time. I have had a few dealers calling me with low ball offers of $43k which I wouldn't take but one of them mentioned they only wanted the stock wheels and tires. If I end up getting a better offer that doesn't include the Methods, I'll PM you...

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Sorry to hear you're buggin' out. Good luck.

Thanks! I may reverse course anyway... I am not a very motivated seller and I'm getting tired of answering the phone to a bunch of low ball offers. I am gonna give it one week or so and if I don't have a serious offer by then, I'll keep it.

Although if I do still own my Raptor, living so close to where the Snoball 500 is held and not being able to go might just kill me

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Say it aint so... Well that answers my my Q if you guys were going to snoball again. Im gonna have all my friends call you with low balls to discourage this idea altogether :happy160:

OP
OP
AcePKT

AcePKT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tell me I'm wrong isn't 46 already a low ball with the total package? is the scab less factory?

I'm not sure but I believe the SCAB is slightly less expensive from the factory...

MSRP on mine was $54,030.00

But either way I looked all over for other similar Raptors for sale and I do think $46 is as low as you will find for a similarly equipped 2012 with 16000 miles. There are a couple cheaper for sale with 60-80,000 miles. So yeah, especially with the extra wheels and light bar I think $46k is a good price...

Tautog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure but I believe the SCAB is slightly less expensive from the factory...

MSRP on mine was $54,030.00

But either way I looked all over for other similar Raptors for sale and I do think $46 is as low as you will find for a similarly equipped 2012 with 16000 miles. There are a couple cheaper for sale with 60-80,000 miles. So yeah, especially with the extra wheels and light bar I think $46k is a good price...

FYI, I just got 43k from a dealer for my 12 scab w/no sunroof, no stickers and 28000 on the clock.