2012 Raptor Supercrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrubin80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2012 Raptor Supercrew, first all of the basics. 49k miles, Race Red w/ black interior, Luxury Pkg, Front/Rear Camera, Tailgate Step, Bed Extender, Sony Radio w/ Navi. Next the additional equipment, ADD Venom front bumper w/ winch plate and Warn 9500# winch, ADD Venom Rear bumper with Rigid D2s, Linex in bed and rear wheel wells, 40" M&R lightbar, 4" HIDXs from Alternative OffRoad mounted on corners of hood, Method Double Standards, 35" Toyo Open Country MT's(15k miles on them), AFE Stage 2 intake, ADD rear frame/gusset kit, 2 extra NEW Method Double standards, OEM wheels w/o TPMS. It does have some minor spots on both bumpers where the finish was coming off and I touched it up. I am a finance manager @ a Ford dealership north of Denver. We can run the purchase thru the dealership if you need financing arranged or feel more comfortable that way. If so I will make sure you are getting the absolute best rate I can find. $48500 or $49300 if we run purchase thru the dealership. I currently have a Ford ESP Premium care on the truck until 100k or 2/27/19. I will transfer that over to new buyer for $700 more. TITLE IN HAND. Pm me for any additional info or to chat. I can email you the link for more pics.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 593
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 593
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 589
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 592
OP
OP
J

jrubin80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys thanks for the interest and PM's. Truck is sold. I will continue to lurk until I can get my hands on a 2016......