2012 FULLY LOADED 4 door 4 sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
mrpork

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
like it says it is fully fully loaded plus i have the maintenance pkg that goes with it. i also purchased the longer warranty for her as well. it is blue in color and has 16500 on her. i purchased her in 1/3/12. never off road. it has a bakflip cover on her as well and also has weather tech floor mats for front and rear. i have had synthetic in her sense the first oil change.any other questions just email me [email protected] or text me 4014816015. 51,800 is the price.

well winter is upon us so i had the 3m protective "plastic" put on the front of her. its still for sale for 51,800 or with out the extended warr and the main pkg ill let her go for 49,000.

OP
OP
mrpork

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just e-mailed you. If you've still got it, I'd love to take a look at it.

Thanks!

got to love this guy:flipthebird:. emails me endlessly then puts me down for not having recent pictures or a car fax. i give him the vin and he's still not happy. tell him i would send pictures tonight when i get out of work he tells me now he's not interested. i come home and see he only has 1 post and it was to me. what a waste of a few hours. i tell him to come and look at it if he wants(he lives around an hour away)tells me he not coming down to look at it without a carfax.:ROFLJest: owell his loss.sorry had to get that off my chest. i wouldn't sell her to him even if he gave me double what im asking!!!!!!!!

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Haha... Hey newbs, you want to know a trucks history, just click on the persons name and read all their old posts... You'll get any problems they've experienced as well as off-roading history, first bath, etc

Glws mrpork...

OP
OP
mrpork

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATED INFO:fuckyea:

like it says it is fully fully loaded plus i have the maintenance pkg that goes with it. i also purchased the longer warranty for her as well. it is blue in color and has 16500 on her. i purchased her in 1/3/12. never off road. it has a bakflip cover on her as well and also has weather tech floor mats for front and rear. i have had synthetic in her sense the first oil change.any other questions just email me [email protected] or text me 4014816015. 51,800 is the price.UPDATE: JUST PUT ON THE 3M FILM TO PROTECT HER FROM ROAD DEBRIS...SHE IS GOING IN TOMORROW FOR A COAT OF RESISTALL (INSIDE AND OUTSIDE)

OP
OP
mrpork

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just a few updates
like it says it is fully fully loaded plus i have the maintenance pkg that goes with it. i also purchased the longer warranty for her as well. it is blue in color and has 16500 on her. i purchased her in 1/3/12. never off road. it has a bakflip cover on her as well and also has weather tech floor mats for front and rear. i have had synthetic in her sense the first oil change.any other questions just email me [email protected] or text me 4014816015. 51,800 is the price.UPDATE: JUST PUT ON THE 3M FILM TO PROTECT HER FROM ROAD DEBRIS...SHE IS GOING IN TOMORROW FOR A COAT OF RESISTALL (INSIDE AND OUTSIDE)

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Car Fax is a crock. The truck I traded in I hit a deer with and when I traded it they ran a Car Fax and it came back with nothing ever happening. The damage from the deer was over $5000.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.