2012 F150 Raptor (Supercab) Modded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

grantoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only issue with the headlights is I hardwired them in (soldered the connections from the bulbs to the ballast) because after about a year the connections were coming loose (common issue with these ballasts). I might possibly part them out, but I'll have to look over the wiring to make sure stock headlights would be able to be used without any hassle other than a few solders.

I get ya! Let me know! I would be able to mail you my stock headlights if you need a set.

grantoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know if you'd still consider selling your headlights! If so, what would you need for them? Also would you need my stock set to swap out?

OP
OP
WHYUMAD

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know if you'd still consider selling your headlights! If so, what would you need for them? Also would you need my stock set to swap out?
I'm considering it heavily. If I do decide to trade it in, you'll be the first one in line to get them. & yes, I'd need your stockers.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm considering it heavily. If I do decide to trade it in, you'll be the first one in line to get them. & yes, I'd need your stockers.

I'm guessing you didn't read my message on 9/14 about your headlights? I just assumed you didn't want to sell them since you didn't reply.

OP
OP
WHYUMAD

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing you didn't read my message on 9/14 about your headlights? I just assumed you didn't want to sell them since you didn't reply.
My bad I didn't see it until now...in that case I'll give you the 1st dibbs on them if I do part them out.

Reaction score
Still available? I have a buddy in the market (serious buyer) and just showed him yours. Would like to know if still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
WHYUMAD

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still available? I have a buddy in the market (serious buyer) and just showed him yours. Would like to know if still available.

if the price is right, sure. Had a guy offer $42k 3 weekd ago but got denied his loan...

Reaction score
Well, I can assure you my buddy won't have issues like that. He had deal set up for a fully loaded 13 screw w/ 20k but the seller had a change of heart. So, he's in the market again. I'll pass this along to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.