2012 Black Scab with only 509 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

I am posting this Raptor in behalf of Steve Miller at Van Bortel Ford in Rochester NY. A few guys on this forum have purchased from Steve (including myself) and he's a good guy. Steve is also well known in the Raptor community as he will order you a raptor at invoice.

Essentially Steve had a customer trade in his 2012 Scab for a Shelby and this guy never drove his truck. With 509 miles, I say this truck is brand new. Here's the window sticker >> http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FTEX1R65CFD03324. Steve is asking $44,990. Carfax is clean and I checked the carfax myself. See un-formatted version below. I will post a pic for this truck when Steve sends me a photo. I believe the truck is not yet at the dealer and will be delivered to the dealer on Monday. Contact Steve Miller (c585-613-6467 - e-mail: [email protected]) if you are interested. Please note I am not affiliated with this dealership in anyway.

09/18/2012 NICB Vehicle manufactured
and shipped to original dealer
09/28/2012 3 Simmons Rockwell Auto Group
simmons-rockwell.com Pre-delivery inspection completed
11/13/2012 37 New York
Inspection Station Passed safety inspection
Emissions inspection performed

View what was inspected
11/13/2012 New York
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Waterloo, NY Registration issued or renewed
Titled or registered as commercial vehicle