2011 Screw FOR SALE CHICAGO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Magnum PI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011 Ford Raptor Super Crew $60k 48k Miles
All the stock goodies except front camera and cooled seats.
Stage 2 Roush super charger with Roush tune and cai. ( This is not a factory Roush Raptor.)
RPG Fox 3.0 all around with upgraded springs , fox bump stop and upper control arms.
Blue rims are Moto Metal and have been painted. Comes with 5th spare and tire is brand new.
4 stock rims no tires. Spare was stolen. Chicago that should explain it.
4 Methods with tires. Spare was also stolen. Yup got to love Chicago.
M&R Hood Lights
M&R Amber Fogs Brand new in box.
KC Fog and driving lights.
K40 Built in radar. Front , back and laser jammer.
PSS Cooler
This truck has been taken off road 3 times in its life time. 1st 2012 Badlands Indiana. I hit up some Jeep trails. The truck has some scratches from brush , branches ext. 2013 TRR it was awesome. Tore up tires as you can see in pictures that are mounted on Methods. 2013 Rise of Pheonix. I blew steering rack , hub and hwe. Everything has been replaced. RPG , stock shocks and bump stop kit have corrosion. Welcome to the Mid West enough said. Bed of truck is scratched up. Springs are good I do not tow so there is no sag. Mechanically the truck is perfect. No leaks or funny noises. 2 extra Roush belts included. Blue rims rub on full turns they are 20s with 35s. No rust on body and surface rust underneath. (Midwest). This is not a street queen. If you're looking for the perfect truck it's not for you. Find someone that has a street queen. Price is firm. I don't need to sell it and I'm not broke. Reason for sale moving to Florida. Need to get away from this hell hole Chiraq Chicongo or Crook County as I call it. Have my family to think about. If i do sell it, I will miss the truck and most all the great people I met along the way. If I don't I'll be back around sooner or later. NO TRADES. CASH. If you're out of state I can send you detailed pictures. I recommend seeing the truck in person. You pay for shipping if you choose. Since I don't know you and you don't know me. We can have attorneys take care of sale. You can wire funds into attorney escrow after they fund attorney sends title. Safe for both parties. I do have title on hand. Truck get drive daily, mileage will go up. Send PM if interested or have any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_6985.jpg
    IMG_6985.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_4225.jpg
    IMG_4225.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_4199.jpg
    IMG_4199.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_4204.jpg
    IMG_4204.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_4202.jpg
    IMG_4202.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 133

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale, nice truck!! If you would be interested in selling the supercharger or shocks let me know. I am in Chicago also!