2011 Raptor Supercrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Fair price, mine has 66k miles and is similarly equipped. Dealer is at 32k on trade.

OP
OP
K

kyuss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fair price, mine has 66k miles and is similarly equipped. Dealer is at 32k on trade.

Yeah, dealer offered me $31k for it with the 2011 wheels and almost dead tires. Figured current price with both sets of wheels was definitely a fair deal. Now the question is....gen 2 raptor worth more then two of my trucks?? Haha

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would keep this truck if i were you and forget about spending 70k plus on a new Gen2. You just ordered bumpers its gonna look sweet. Also thinking supercharger…i would definitely keep it, especially Screw. Looks and Space, best of both worlds.

OP
OP
K

kyuss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would keep this truck if i were you and forget about spending 70k plus on a new Gen2. You just ordered bumpers its gonna look sweet. Also thinking supercharger…i would definitely keep it, especially Screw. Looks and Space, best of both worlds.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, and I completely agree with you. I guess at this point might as well keep it for the long haul.