2011 Loaded Super-Crew Tuxedo Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: I decided to keep it. I never really wanted to sell it and my wife encouraged me to keep it. I can't go against her wishes can I?

--------------------------------------------------------

One of the saddest days for me...

Selling my 2011 super-crew. It has every option possible except:
- Back Up Camera
- Trailer Brake Controller
- Graphics
- Tailgate Step

It has navigation, DVD, premium audio, power and heated seats, moonroof, etc. Navigation was updated with the 2013 maps and POI update.

Only 14,736 miles. Most of those are highway as it has been from San Diego to Missouri and back plus up to Yosemite twice.

After market features:
- Extended Ford Fatory warranty
- Lo-Jack
- Tint all the way around
- Line-X bed
- USB port in center console (very clean install if I say so myself)
- Cuts and holes made for 20" Rigid in lower grill (not visible with grill in)
- Aux switch 1 wired to under the hood
- A pull string from behind the glove box, through the firewall, to the battery to make future wiring much easier
- Throwing in my RPG GPS Mount

Body has a few scratches, but no dents or serious damage. The tailgate cap has some damage in the center where the exhaust on my motorcycle scraped while unloading (see picture).

Interior is flawless.

Truck was purchased in July of 2011, so it has 1 year left on the traditional warranty plus the additional 2 years from the extended warranty.

I really love this truck and don't want to sell it. I'm selling for a variety of small reasons:
- I want to buy a second house as an investment and could use the truck payment to go for that.
- I recently got a DUI and will have a restricted (to and from work only) license for 6-months.
- I rarely drive it at all, on or off road, so it feels like a waste sitting in my driveway.

Let me know if you have any questions.

KBB lists the truck for $51,000 in very good condition and $49,600 in good condition. I feel my truck falls somewhere in the middle condition wise and will sell it for $48,500 ($1100 less than KBB's good). Truck is only listed here for now, as I would like it to go to an FRF member who will actually use it.

Truck is located in Pacific Beach, CA

IMAG0467.jpg

IMAG0468.jpg

IMAG0469.jpg

IMAG0470.jpg

IMAG0471.jpg

IMAG0473.jpg

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn....... i was hoping to meet up with you back in ocotillo one day. im sorry to hear that you have to sell it.

OP
OP
jondle

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn....... i was hoping to meet up with you back in ocotillo one day. im sorry to hear that you have to sell it.

Me too my friend. The plan is to pick up a cheap, used truck and build it up a little slower. Possibly lose some of the luxurious comfort of the Raptor and have something a little more desert capable. Since I won't have a full license for about 6 months, I'll be motorcycle only for a while.

RajunCajun37

Banned
Reaction score
good luck
sorry to here this story
Listen, that truck is worth ALL the money
Start calling dealerships, they can't get these trucks. THEY CAN'T GET THEM EVEN NEW. AutoTrader.com, craigslist, local paper and such.

I doubt that you get ALL the money from people on this sight. Try those high end automobile for sale magazines, the fancy ones.

6.2, this for you Epic_Meal_Time_Logo.png

OP
OP
jondle

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good luck
sorry to here this story
Listen, that truck is worth ALL the money
Start calling dealerships, they can't get these trucks. THEY CAN'T GET THEM EVEN NEW. AutoTrader.com, craigslist, local paper and such.

I doubt that you get ALL the money from people on this sight. Try those high end automobile for sale magazines, the fancy ones.

Yeah, I figured that. I just was giving it a week or so here before really posting it everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.