2011 Ford Raptor in Edmonton Canada be a great deal for a US person with our dollar.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011 Ford Raptor 6.2L Fully loaded including Navigation, Sunroof and Remote Start this has every option available

$35000.00 cdn which is $28000.00us

One owner 155k all hwy km was used as a truck for me in my computer consulting business mainly drove to Leduc and back everyday from Tofield

Has 200k 6yr Ford Premium Care Warranty that covers everything bumper to bumper

Addictive Desert Designs front bumper with 50 " rigid light bar sprayed with Linex

Addictive Desert designs rear bumper with Rigid Led reverse lights sprayed with Linex

Aftermarket amp and speakers with factory Sony nav system installed professionally

Box has folding tonneau cover and bedrug and has never hauled anything other then some computers

Radar detector hard wired in to Stealth mount and garmin dash cam hard wired in

Volant Air Intake

10,500lb winch with synthetic line and remote

Method wheels with Duratracs tires

Factory 2012 HID headlights

Great truck only selling to buy a new one

Would consider trades for a 2014 or 2015 Superduty diesel plus cash from my side for the right truck

Truck is located 20min East of Edmonton and is in Leduc everyday during the week for viewing

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 17706

Trade

Hey man I wanted to ask would you be willing to trade into a 14 Raptor?

Armyraptor

Roush Raptor in Qatar
Reaction score
he should get on and close this or something. I mean I would sell my 14 roush raptor get an older one and build a new engine so miles don't matter

Armyraptor

Roush Raptor in Qatar
Reaction score
After im out of the army I want to build a raptor with livernois 6.6L and whipple charger. So if you find a shell of a raptor let me know lol