2011 Blue Flame Scab loaded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I hate to say it but it's time to move on. I'm trading one toy for another so the Raptor has to go to make room.

2011 Scab in Blue Flame. Loaded with every available option including hood and bedside graphics. Stickered for $52K. Currently has 13,000 miles and no damage or defects.

I recently Plasti-dipped the wheels but that's easily removable if the buyer doesn't like it. It has also had the front coilovers adjusted to the second perch! Changed the mirror side markers out to black as well.

Aftermarket upgrades:

-Borla XS stainless exhaust with turndowns

-Rigid 20" LED bar in lower grille

-Hella Optilux HID's on Outlaw windshield mounts

I will probably trade it in but I figured listing it here was worth a shot. Truck is located in Plano, TX. Asking $44,500 OBO.

Thanks for looking!

5f37921e.jpg
f18311a3.jpg
4ef4fde0.jpg
921a0252.jpg
2e2f6ea9.jpg

Tejas

Last edited:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
approved. good luck Tejas. please post pictures if you can.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks you are getting rid of it. Good luck, and any chance you would take off the Rigid and sell it?

OP
OP
Tejas

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks you are getting rid of it. Good luck, and any chance you would take off the Rigid and sell it?

I could sell the Rigid light, just FYI the bracket is not the Raptor bracket, it's a 2011+ Superduty bracket that I modified.

Would sell it for $500+shipping.

Tejas

OP
OP
Tejas

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you part out the catback?

The Borla exhaust is just the muffler and turndows welded on at a local exhaust shop, not a full cat back system. I don't have the stock muffler anymore so the exhaust stays with the truck.

Thanks for asking!

Tejas

OP
OP
Tejas

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the dealer didn't PDI the car and it has a dent brand new on the lot so I walked.

Truck is still for sale!

$44K for forum members and friends but won't include the Bakflip or Bedrug as they already sold.

Tejas

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tejas

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold and staying local!

Thanks!

Tejas

Status