2011 Black SCREW in New Orleans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
So its about that time...
Its going to be a really sad day but I think its time to move on from the Raptor. If I lived anywhere else I would probably keep it but I'm just too far from anything but mud and I'm also just too busy to enjoy it. It has been a great truck and I hope she goes to a good home who can enjoy it! At this point I'm not interested in parting it out.

The main info...
2011 SCREW Loaded minus man step and sunroof (I was planning on putting a cage in it eventually)
This includes remote start, back up camera, dual electric seats, nav, etc...
49,800mi and counting
Extended 100k warranty
Asking $45,000.00

dsc03555_2-L.jpg

DSC03544_2-M.jpg

It was just professionally detailed and the paint is in good condition minus one small scratch on the tailgate and another spot where I had an "incident" with a garage door. (See Pictures)

The truck was built by SDHQ as a camera vehicle. Everything they built for the truck is built for all out strength and is 2" DOM. It has been maintained by a commercial dealer that has a raptor tech and I always use full synthetic. I really have babied this truck, and living where its FLAT really makes life easy. I can't remember the last time I had tires or brakes last over 20k mi but on this truck they have lasted almost 50k. (Brakes were done at 48k, will need tires soon)

How I came up with the price is KBB says $45,605 for "Very Good". There are over $15,000 in mods on the truck but it does need new tires so you pay for $400 of the tires and the mods/extras are free.

Mod List - I hope I don't forget any...
Icon Dynamics 2.5" + Reservoir Adjustable coilovers
SDHQ Front HID Bumper (custom built for strength and includes two trailer hitches)
SDHQ Rear Bumper (also includes the two matching hitches and the third middle one for actual towing)
SDHQ Weld on Sliders

*The hitches would be awesome for a dirt bike mount, winches, extra storage etc... There are also 4 vertical hitches in the bed which would be perfect for mounting a removable chase rack.

4x Lightforce 240HID with adjustable beams (love these lights they are the 2nd vehicle I have used them on)
2x VisionX LED aux rear lights (don't know the model number, but they are beautifully flush mounted and f'n bright)
Rugged Radios 4 Place Intercom with DSP - Includes 3 "carbon looking" headsets 3 inside the vehicle and one on an extension to be able to function outside the vehicle.
Yeasu FT-350AR UHF/VHF - Moded for more frequencies and integrated into intercom system - Mag antenna
Cobra CB - Quick Release Firestik antenna
Ram Laptop/Tablet Mount - Comes with two sizes of adjustable trays. Works for the passenger too!
NavTV - Has GPS lock out, rear cam over ride and two inputs. One input is under the arm rest and another is under the back seat perfect for a game console)
ProClip Adjustable Phone Mount - One of my favorite mods!
Wheels are stockers that have been powder-coated to match the flares and then plasti-dipped. The dip is finally starting to peel at 30k mi and I was going to re-do it when I replaced the tires. (See Pics)
RaptorRetrofits HID conversion - Black housings, Projectors match flares, Amber LEDs
Raptizzle Painted Tails - Was lucky enough to score the last set.
RECON Tailgate bar - has a couple leds out and it also has a mind of its own go figure a recon product has some issues. IMHO, I still like having it b/c the truck is so black you can't have too many brake lights.
The bed rails have Yakima landing pads I used to mount my Roof Top Tent. If you really want the cross bars we can talk about it, but they are not currently included in the sale.

Extras:
Front coilovers set to top perch- Brand New, 0 miles, got a deal on the Icons from SDHQ after setting to top perch.
No-Drill GPS Mount from Outlaw but ended up selling the GPS
Outlaws hood light mounts - never installed
Set of stock wheels I think they have about 18k on them when I took them off.
Stock set of Tail lights

Pictures...

DSC03552_2-M.jpg

DSC03586_2-M.jpg

DSC03590_2-M.jpg

DSC03587_1-M.jpg

DSC03519_1-M.jpg

DSC03534_1-M.jpg

DSC03506_1-M.jpg

DSC03505-M.jpg

DSC03504_1-M.jpg

DSC03503_1-M.jpg

DSC03500-M.jpg

DSC03493-M.jpg

DSC03494-M.jpg

DSC03495-L.jpg

Last edited:

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (inhale) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

GLWS, Austin. I hope you still come out to shoot future events.

OP
OP
CineSLR

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
PM Received, I'll get some more interior and engine bay pics up today or tomorrow. Its raining at the moment.

Also,
The truck is now committed to go to the TRR CO event at the end of the month. It will also now have a fresh set of tires.