2011 6.2 BlueFlame SCAB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GeorgiaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I have for sale is a 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor in Blue Flame with the short wheel base. According to knowledgeble individuals there were less than 300 of these specific trucks built in the nation. I have had it for two years and never seen another one like it! I purchased this truck from the original owner with less than 10,000 miles on it. The original owner ordered this truck from the dealer with color matched flares, front and rear bumpers. The truck was also ordered with a factory authorized aftermarket cold air intake, magna flow cat back exhaust, and a custom tune was written for the engine. Since I acquired the truck I have installed AMP Research retractable steps, a bak flip bed cover, a line-x spray in bed liner and Rigid LED DUALLY fog ( spot and flood) as well as a 20 inch driving LED light bar. This truck is a religiously maintained and meticulously cared for truck. Always garage kept and adult driven. Less than 5000 miles on a new set of Falken Wild Peak A/T tires. The truck currently has less than 65k miles and was just detailed. To duplicate this truck from Ford you would spend over 70k. PM me for more information or any additional pictures. I will accept offers but lowballers will not get a reply. $45,900 OBO
Additional pictures use link below:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/122743875@N06/sets/

Attachments

• P4080036.jpg
    P4080036.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 118
Last edited: