2010 Raptor Blue Flame Metallic 6.2L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thomasonbush

Reaction score
Looking to sell my current Raptor to put towards a 2014 (Maybe Roush?) Raptor, and trying to sell private party first to avoid being ripped off too badly by the dealership on trade-in. lol

Its a 2010 model. 6.2L motor with 64,500 miles. Blue flame metallic with digital mud. Sunroof, bedliner, bed extender and an aftermarket trailer brake installed. No modifications. All stock.

The truck is in good shape. I have taken good care of the interior and I'm not aware of any mechanical issues. Has a couple small imperfections (nothing out of place for a 4+ year old truck) that I will detail to any interested parties via private message, but hasn't been abused or mistreated.

Please contact me via private message if interested. I will update the thread with pictures sometime this weekend. Asking $38,000, but am open to offers since I'm looking to pick up the new Raptor I want pretty soon. The truck is located in Lubbock, TX.

OP
OP
T

thomasonbush

Reaction score
Pictures finally. PM me if you're interested and want to see anything specific.

Attachments

• image (1).jpeg
    image (1).jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 111
  • image (2).jpeg
    image (2).jpeg
    156.1 KB · Views: 133
  • image (3).jpeg
    image (3).jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 152
  • image (4).jpeg
    image (4).jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 96
  • image (5).jpeg
    image (5).jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 100
  • image (6).jpeg
    image (6).jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 94
  • image (7).jpeg
    image (7).jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 101
  • image (8).jpeg
    image (8).jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 117
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    134.6 KB · Views: 132
OP
OP
T

thomasonbush

Reaction score
Monday Bump. Looking to purchase my new truck in the next couple weeks, so if you're remotely interested, make me an offer and we'll talk!

OP
OP
T

thomasonbush

Reaction score
Another bump. Trade-in deal fell through, so looking at other options and a reasonable amount of cash from the sale of my Raptor would be helpful! lol