2010 Ford Raptor Loaded white SCAB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2k10SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Asking price is 30K

Loaded with every option except for the graphics package.
73k miles
1 year old BFG KO2 tires
Extremely clean inside and out
One small dent in passenger door "Pay my asking price and I will have it professionally fixed"
2 small scraps on Passenger fender flare "about 2in long
Other then that for a 7 year old truck it is very very well taken care of and garage kept.

My price is obo but please be respectful I'm already the cheapest 2010 with similar options from what Im seeing so far

Please no tire kickers I will not take you for a "ride" in the truck until proof of purchase is made available. I don't get a lot of free time so please do not waste mine or yours.

Ill send pictures over email. I'm being computer dumb for some reason lol

OP
OP
2k10SVT

2k10SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Rick. I though I had my location under my username. I am located just outside of the city in a small town called Wentzville.

Raptizzle thank you for the approval!!

OP
OP
2k10SVT

2k10SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
price drop. 28,500 firm and you will get the truck as is

OP
OP
2k10SVT

2k10SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is being traded in this weekend. I tried to post pics but could not get them sized in correctly. Figured if someone was seriously interested emailed pics would not be an issue. Hopefully Ill be back in a raptor before the end of the year :(