14 ruby red screw , $40,000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
14 ruby red screw , $36,000 usd

SOLD

Full load screw
Rollx bed cover
full bed rug
gieser front springs
deaver rear springs
vision X 20" in front bumper
In the past 4 months , rebuilt shocks , windshield , brakes , tie rods and tires
royal purple oil since day 1
Motor is stock , I'm 57 and the toughest stuff this truck has seen is dirt roads when hunting. Ive owned it since new.
It doesnt have one squeak or rattle , best truck I've ever owned.
83,000 miles
36,000 usd

Ill get pics up soon. Text 306 539 9901 Getting close to trade in time. Ive spoken to a broker and a transport co and know the rough costs to get it to the states

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If anyone wants more pics or a video i can send anything you need.

Attachments

• 14 raptor.JPG
    14 raptor.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,960

kybronco

Reaction score
My first day on here. What does "Full load screw" mean? Supercharged?

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

I see screw listed in many ads, I now assume that's just short for "Super Crew"?

D

Deleted member 12951

He means fully loaded. You would need to see window sticker to determine if its actually fully loaded as that phrase means different things to different people.

Seems like a good price. Is that 83k KM or Miles?

SC is short for supercharged so I would say this is not. SCREW is short for Super Crew and SCAB is short for Super Cab.

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
GSteve,
She's a beauty! It won't last long at that price...you'll be VERY sad when it's gone...

Eddie

ps- Where in Canada? I know of someone near Montreal that might be interested...Martin...you there?

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My first day on here. What does "Full load screw" mean? Supercharged?

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

I see screw listed in many ads, I now assume that's just short for "Super Crew"?

Yes super crew, not supercharged the motor is all stock.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

He means fully loaded. You would need to see window sticker to determine if its actually fully loaded as that phrase means different things to different people.

Seems like a good price. Is that 83k KM or Miles?

SC is short for supercharged so I would say this is not. SCREW is short for Super Crew and SCAB is short for Super Cab.

83,000 miles. I think the only option it doesnt have is bed extender and bed divider.

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

GSteve,
She's a beauty! It won't last long at that price...you'll be VERY sad when it's gone...

Eddie

ps- Where in Canada? I know of someone near Montreal that might be interested...Martin...you there?

Thanks i wish i was loaded enough to keep it , its been amazing. Im in regina sask.

Price is 40 usd just to be clear.

kybronco

Reaction score
If I wanted to try to figure out what it would cost me to ship your truck to me, would it be from a USA location or ?

Thanks,
Ray
Winchester, Ky 40391

OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi Ray , Im sure there is paperwork involved , but I'm only 120 miles from the border. I can drive it there.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$40K for 4 year old truck with 80,000+ miles on it? You must have omitted an extensive list of factory options, sir. Towing package? Luxury package? Nav?