13 Blue Super crew for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Perauto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 13 Raptor on order and need to sell my Current 13 Raptor

Blue Flame
Super crew
Sunroof
801 Lux package
Tail gate step
Clear bra on nose/rear 1/4 bed and all along bottom of doors
NEVER off road
NEVER TUNED,100% factory warranty
Bed and fender wells line X
11,500 highway miles
Never damaged or painted
MFT updated
Oil and filter every 3000 Miles/5/20 full Synthetic Ford oil and filter
Purchased new in October by me,no other drivers
NON smoker
Never in Mud

Only selling to fund another 13 Raptor in Silver
Window sticker was $53,365
Asking $50,500
Mark cell 804-347-8560

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you getting the same truck, just in silver? Or switching from a SCREW to a SCAB? Just curious, cause if your staying with a SCREW, a new paint job might be a better route to go.

OP
OP
Perauto

Perauto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same truck just a new one with no miles , I have a dealer who gives me a good deal on trucks and these hold there value so well ,it wont cost much to get into a new one again.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
i would just wrap the truck and then if you change your mind again down the road you can go back to normal instead of having to buy a new truck lol

OP
OP
Perauto

Perauto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not hating, but it just seems strange to me to sale yours with 11,500 miles to get a new one with zero or very low miles!?

I am selling to buy a new truck,mine currently has 13,000 miles and the dealer had a silver 13 new truck I could buy for $2500 over invoice ,it was only going to cost me about $4000 to get into a zero mile truck with the high resale values.

Not sure what you are asking but I dont keep anything that long and 13,000 miles for 4k is a deal that 3 cents a mile

giffordt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am selling to buy a new truck,mine currently has 13,000 miles and the dealer had a silver 13 new truck I could buy for $2500 over invoice ,it was only going to cost me about $4000 to get into a zero mile truck with the high resale values.

Not sure what you are asking but I dont keep anything that long and 13,000 miles for 4k is a deal that 3 cents a mile

I'm pretty sure that comes out to 30 cents per mile. Not hating at all, just noticed the math error. Good luck with your sale and the new 13. I went from a silver 11 with 36K miles to a new Blue Flame 13 and people were saying I was stupid. F**k 'Em, do what you want dude!

OP
OP
Perauto

Perauto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that comes out to 30 cents per mile. Not hating at all, just noticed the math error. Good luck with your sale and the new 13. I went from a silver 11 with 36K miles to a new Blue Flame 13 and people were saying I was stupid. F**k 'Em, do what you want dude!

I stand corrected you are right,trying to answer this in bed at 5 when I got up and typing on a I phone without glasses LOLOL