***ROGUE RACING Ruby Red SCAB Raptor***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Killer price considering stock ones seem to be hanging around the 55-60k mark at certain dealers

D

Deleted member 12951

What's the graphic on the hood? Even the additional pics don't show it.
Anything besides stock done to the interior?
Anything in the bed, like a rack to hold that spare tire since it's no longer underneath?

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pshh, just write a check.

Long as it does not have to clear, then sure I will write it from my Toys account....:crazy:

But if I was not looking at buying property at the moment and an Focus RS I would really have to rethink not getting a SCAB. Ruby Red is not my favorite color but this truck is pure SEX..

D

Deleted member 12951

Long as it does not have to clear, then sure I will write it from my Toys account....:crazy:

But if I was not looking at buying property at the moment and an Focus RS I would really have to rethink not getting a SCAB. Ruby Red is not my favorite color but this truck is pure SEX..

Just sell some more cognac and get out to vegas and pick it up.

OP
OP
Jimbo

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
What's the graphic on the hood? Even the additional pics don't show it.
Anything besides stock done to the interior?
Anything in the bed, like a rack to hold that spare tire since it's no longer underneath?

Similar wrap

11208339_416992728475695_60463331_n.jpg

Bed has a spare tire holder.

D

Deleted member 12951

^^
Looks like the driver front tire is angled outward when it should be parallel straight with the passenger tire. Does this come aligned?

EDIT: You are too fast, Joe. lol

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^
Looks like the driver front tire is angled outward when it should be parallel straight with the passenger tire. Does this come aligned?

EDIT: You are too fast, Joe. lol

I am the one that Posted Yukon Joe's Raffle results before he even got a chance to.. I'm like those Jimmy Johns commercials.. Freaky Fast..

OP
OP
Jimbo

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Ok, the pic was of the hood wrap, not of the old alignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.